Durian (lau leen)!!!!

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by [N], Jun 11, 2007.

1. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

nah.. some ulcers are caused by herpes simplex.. well i would know which strain thou dont remember..... hmm well i would not confirm 100 % hehehe
    well i dont know for sure.. cos we know that well.. u can get ulcers-->wot we call them... like if u bite ur oral mucosa.. n then u dont keep the wound clean.. it would develope into wot we call ulcers.. or some of them do.. due to the look of it.. u know.. like a white patchy area... n then it hurts..

some times.. u just suddenly develop a ulcerative lesion.. n then u call them ulcers too.. cos they again.. look like this white patchy area thingy.... oh oh n btw the patchy area are not areas where u can swab it away (lol.. thats oral candidosis liao.. eheh tat needs treatment)
    so those white patchy areas.. n those ppl also call ulcers.. n well yeah u can call them cold sores too.. thats wot some ppl call them..
    hhe i dunno.. well cold sores occurs quite a few places in the body thou.. namely..oral cavity, ur privates.. n few others..

oh well.. i dunno.... just know that.. if u get an ulcer.. as long as u keep it clean.. u dont even need bonjeela or those stuff..
    *keep it clean with salt water.. cleaning it or just use those antibacterial mouthwash...-innocent

oh well.. some ppl might not agree with me hehehe

2. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

-sweat oh-kay! You got me there...lol. -worship well, basically an ulcer just means an erosion of the mucosa, so basically any injury to the oral mucosa eg: biting it, will cause an ulcer right? -^_^

Oh, btw, since we're on the durian thread, have you ever tried durian cendol? Mmmmm...yum yum. I LOVE the taste of it! :p

3. aishiteru4

really?? durian cendol??? the cendol made out of durian? or the sweet water made out of durian?? hmm... talkin bout cendol.. long time no eat liao.. hehehe... dont like the cendol these days...remembered when i was a kid.. those cendol ppl make's chewy... but now.. those cendol like hard hard and eee no flavor wan..:p

4. dreyvii

^Nah, they mix the gula melaka with durian syrup...and it's really good. The gula melaka blends really well with the taste of the durian. I'm not a big fan of cendol. Don't like the texture...haha. But I like the gula melaka and red beans tho...hehehe

5. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

if it smells bad and looks weird i wont eat it

6. aishiteru4

ohhh.... so the durian's been mashed up ? hmm interesting.. where do u get it?

hmm i have a feelin that its definately gonna smell.... the looks.. well that i dunno.. hvae to ask drey.. lol

7. dreyvii

^you can get it in Malacca. Mmm...yummy!

@nyckeion: Nah, it doesn't have the typical lingering smell like the normal durians, but it leaves a great taste in your mouth! Worth trying it, as a prelude to durian season!! :p

8. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I Love durians!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. cheebee333

cheebee333 Well-Known Member

I think is a lovely fruit :)

mmmm...durian cake :D

10. aishiteru4

aiks... durian cake... i made that before... almost died making it
    lol

11. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

never tried it i just know it smells like cat poo

12. aishiteru4

it does... making it makes u... oh my my.... the smell... lol

13. orangedawk

orangedawk New Member

lol i like it though if it's not too creamy.

14. kianu

kianu Well-Known Member

yuck..this smell like bad foot!!! Hehhee...well like my mom said if you know how to appriciate a thing then that's seem good to you but if you don't everying stings....

15. aishiteru4

lol..it smells more like cat pooh lol...
    u mean ^^^ stinks

16. Veincentury

Veincentury Well-Known Member

Omg I like this fruit. I don't particularly love it but after it's frozen you practically don't smell it and it tastes really good.
    Do you people get headaches when they eat like more than 3 servings cause I do. I think it's the sugar go through the body?

17. xbbylovex

xbbylovex Member

i think it smells okay, but i cannot stand the taste. can't even swallow it.

18. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

HELP! I'm getting dizzy and what is this -censored smell!-cry2-sick2

19. evolution18

evolution18 Well-Known Member

I love durian, it's so sweet

20. ToFO

ToFO Active Member

its creamyness and sweetness is the greatest.