E3 2009

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by [N], May 27, 2009.

1. Cause Raiden is Solid and Rising.. lol

you mean?

'UPDATE: Looks like there might be confirmation that MGS: Rising could well be coming to the PlayStation 3 and PC in addition to Xbox 360. Konami's list of games on Games Press (a private PR service for the press) now shows the title coming to all three platforms. Konami unfortunately will not make official comment at this time, so we will have to wait for all the rumors to be proven true or false until tomorrow afternoon when Sony has its conference (11AM PST).

There was quite a lot of confusion on whether this game would only be on Xbox 360. During the conference, Microsoft specifically stated that everything shown after Final Fantasy XIII would be exclusive to 360, thus the original implication. A few hours later, G4 was able to quickly chat with Microsoft's John Schappert, where he said, "You know, we didn't say that it was exclusive..." (We apologize for the confusion if you've been following the many, many updates on this ongoing saga.) Konami put out a press release listing only an Xbox 360 version, but the word "exclusive" has yet to be mentioned in any MGS: Rising statement from Microsoft or Konami, and the comment at the Microsoft E3 Conference could have been a mistake.

We realize that we're talking more about the controversy behind the unveiling rather than the game itself, but with only a short teaser of the game so far showing the same field and Raiden pose, we're stuck for new things to say. Instead, check out the most recent news leads for Metal Gear Solid Rising & Peace Walker and be sure to check back in tomorrow for more info.'

There's no doubt if it has to be on PS3 aswell even if it's going to Xbox.. but PC aswell?? damn..

I betchu it's gonna have some FPS element to it!! Remember way back when, when they said Hideo Kojima was at the Modern Warfare studios or something of that sort.. and everyone speculated that his next game would be FPS.. maybe it's MGS FPS.. hmmm

I'm pretty curious for Peace Walker too.. I actually enjoyed the PSP ones since you can play ass diff. characters and rock diff. camo soldiers..

2. BigC

BigC Well-Known Member

3. Left 4 Dead 2 Brap!

it wouldn't make sense to be a 360 exclusive because mg has always been on the ps *other then nintendo* and sold well so theres little doubt that it wouldn't be multi-platform, they probably announced it that way to hype it up.

4. GoW 3.. and Uncharted 2 at least..

But who knows whats in store for Sony... news on MG will probably clear up after Sony does their thing..

I still can't believe they came out with L4D 2.. -__-;

5. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

I kinda already guessed that MG may come to xbox but meh we have see with sony

What i am really surprised @ is xbox has yet to invade the handheld scene with like a mini-xbox or something since it seems they are competing with the PS3 so much -lol but I think its a good thing that MG is a multi platform since more people can play it but this is probably bad news for the fanboiiiii's :p

@ hadouken - I also recall MGS2 Sub for the PC xD

6. BigC

BigC Well-Known Member

There are rumors about a hand held xbox, I guess we will find out at this year's e3.
    Pic of concept portable xbox:
    [​IMG]

7. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

L4D2 ouch...No update cos the team was making a second one LOL
    And I knew it! Kojima just can't let the whole Solid series go! Now I've got a feeling that Solid Snake will somehow slip into the game...
    I'm just interested in how Kojima will turn the storyline...he actually made a great solid ending for 4. It's like those ending where the whole saga ends for good...

8. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Looks like the Logitech Harmony remote -lol

9. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

MGS
    MGS was on the PC with VR Mission pack as well
    @ ang Metal Gear, on the NES :p

10. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

Big C what the FUCK are you talking about
    Exclusive:
    Little big plaent(going to psp but still a sony)
    Time crisis
    Heavy Rain
    Sing Star
    inFAMOUS
    Killzone
    Resistance
    God of war
    Uncharted
    Grand Turismo
    Ninja Gaiden sigma
    Buzz
    Rachet And Clank (and the other one thats like a sequel/prequel)
    Agent(new game)
    Modnation Racers(also new game)
    The Psn Arcade Games
    + more RPG only for ps3

#31 ultim8camper, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
  11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

the ps3 exclusive that i really want to see this year is gran turismo 5 and thats one of the most successful sony games thats gonna be exclusive for sure lol, what has it been now 5 years+ in dev? put in custom soundtracks and i can play that shit for a loooonggg time.

12. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

shit when everybody heard ff14 they were like WTF are you guys joking? me too lol i was like wtf. then it was announced as Online. there goes my anticipation. but damn the motion control looks fun even though its gimmicky. also the car version of lbp looks sick. and rockstar exclusive agent huh. both the games have a chance of going to the 360 next year though.

also no announcement of metal gear rising on ps3. and no twisted metal.

13. I didn't catch the being parts...

but yea.. the racing game looks pretty fun n unique..

lol the motion controls seems alright.. it's better to see it apply to real games tho.. I like the MS Natal too for that painting demo they had.. guess we'll find out which one is better playing wise. I do have a PSEye already tho.. so hopefully the controllers aren't that expensive..

Still gotta wait next year till I can play GoW3.. =(

14. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

i was kinda shocked bout ff14 i was like YES FINALLY but then it said online .. and my hopes went down .. lmao and also i was quite dissapointed about square enix.... no live demo or kingdom hearts birth by sleep on the psp and wow the psp is getting good ..psp go and the games ... OMG

15. are you guys gonna get modern warfare 2 for ps3?? cause I was thinking of PC...

16. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

micro$oft raped nintendo with the motion technology.

17. shadowsoul

shadowsoul Well-Known Member

it was sony hands down this year

18. yea.. didn't even seem like that many applause for MS.. n I didn't even watch NIntendos Press Conf...

there was like 3 applauses when they announced Metal Gear..? lol