E3 2009

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by [N], May 27, 2009.

1. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

2. sorry fan boys but the biggest rape was m$ announcing Natal and Metal Gear, wii obsolete if this gets kickin until they make something similar but i don't think it'll happen on a big scale for awhile yet.

The good thing about console war is exactly this

3. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Nintendo was disappointing once again. Sure Mario, Kingdom hearts, Golden Sun, and Metroid were solid announcements. But its the same thing as every other year. Where are the games. Sure Mario is fun and Metroid is awesome, but I don't wanna keep playing characters that have been redone for years and years over and over. And what is with the vitality sensor... Don't bring out a prephiral that looks pointless and not show us any implications. Frankly Metroid and Mario might be the only games I purchase for my Wii for a while.

4. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol i think it's a tradition now M$ taking exclusives from ps3 at the last minute. its gonna happen every year. they should just announce it at the start of the show to get it over with. sony still tries to create a franchise that would be popular for their next console, they don't care about old franchises anymore and thats a big mistake. WHERES MA TWISTED METAL!!!!

5. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Metroid seems good in this one, but I'm still having my eye on Tatsunoko Vs Capcom here, that game mention about some roster change

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol people gotta stop buying wiis so they would actually care about their games instead of making countless gimmick peripherals that people mindlessly jump on to buy.

7. Tony Hawk Ride with Skateboard Peripheral! Wooo!!

lol.. actually for some reason.. I didn't really care about MGS as much as LD4 2.. I was more pissed about that.. hahah..

but sure they announced it.. but nothing is shown.. or no further detail is on MGS.. plus since it's going multiplat. with PC version aswell it's not just MS thats gonna be getting the exclusive..

8. shit uncharted 2 mp demo already live!! whos got extra codes?? :D

9. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

the gameplay trailer and story trailer was too much lol, that game has jumped several places on my list of to buy games...

10. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

ROFL God of War dude in there LOL, but no Yoda and Vader

11. yea and the carnival ring master lookin' guy... see the ass spankin' move?? hahah

12. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

.... lmao nintendo conference was so boring i nearly fell asleep lmao .. but erm yeah the only good thing for me is golden sun ds and kingdom hearts 365/2 days .. even though im playing it already haha XD and erm oh sorry ecko .. my mate still not received the uncharted beta code but he said he is Supposed to get it soon .. sowwy .... and lmao ps3 motion controller is like the nintendo motion controllers now hahahah

13. hey couldn't we make an account and share the code.. cause you can dl things up to like 5 times??

the motion controls is probably not for awhile..

oh yea.. thanks for hearting my lbp lvl.. ;). hearted you back.. but damn.. I still need like 40 hearts for the lvl in order to get the trophy.. lol.. then i'll get platinum! -cool2

14. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

^ lmao XD ... we could but hes not got any beta codes yet. lmao and ahhahahah ur such a trophy whore XDXD

15. hahah.. hey if its that close.. might as well finish it..

16. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

That carnie dude is apparently a new dude, but so far he's movements reminds me of voldo...and damn that guy is creepy....

Castlevania: Lord of the Shadows trailer seems good.

17. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

[​IMG]
    Hahahaha even miyamoto is checking out the PSP

18. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

I'm somewhat looking forward to the new front mission game that square enix announced before E3 as I really enjoyed 3 on the PSX and 4 and 5 on the PS2 so I wonder what the new one would be like on the new gen consoles <---- note the "s", its also for 360 besides PS3 :p and plus it's not a TRPG but a 3rd person shooter which I feel iffy about T_T

[​IMG]

and nier (also from square enix and for 360/PS3) looks a bit interesting but seems like a DMC clone, wonder how this will compare with GOW X).

[youtube]A1w-xDN71sk[/youtube]

It be nice to see a new parasite eve though, I loved 2 for the old PSX -^_^

#59 小小, Jun 8, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  19. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol square is such an hypocrite they said they didn't want either console to receive the edge but theres like 20 xbox exclusives and 1 ps3 exclusive from them and there are currently no square games for ps3 yet lol. not even the promised last remnant.