E3 2012 Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Hartia, Jun 1, 2012.

1. God damn... are you shittin' me right now..

God of War, Last of Us, and maybe Beyond blows any games ever made out the water.. shit that last of us was intense! Can't wait..

2. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

Noire facial expressions were weird, like it looked realistic but once they moved it looked distorted.

Watch dogs does look like an interesting IP, AC3 looks really good.

Yeah wonderbook...way too long. They just wasted time on something that people didnt really care about, and where the heck was Kevin Butler

3. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

Fuck yeah. I can't wait to pick up Last of Us. It looks fucking epic.

4. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

NBA league pass on xbox. Yessssssssssssssssssssss.

Been waiting ages for this to happen.

5. watch they hack the wiiU just to play super mario bros on the controller..

xbox with all their sports stuff.. I still have a year of live I never activated..

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

nintendo is soo screwed lol wii u does almost nothing for gaming.

7. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

The tablet/phone interface with xbox seems pretty cool actually. Always wanted to somehow connect my phone to the xbox. PS3 has a bunch of really cool looking games like always.

8. as of right now.. I still dunno what I should do with my xbox.. haven't used it in a long while..

9. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

whoever bought xbox for sp games should cry themselves to death (me) lol. But their new tech is cool. Where is konami press?

This year really sucked though nothing really surprising and still no new ff game wtf.

10. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

I could care less about a new FF game. No idea what's up with Square Enix, but they need to get their shit together and make a half decent game. They are so lucky they own Eidos.

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

The new slogan should be xbox haz no gamez....ask someone whats coming out this year? All they can say is halo 4.... man not even a surprise. it seems this e3 has the same games as last e3 with exception of multiplatform lol.

12. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

[video=youtube;QWvxJGZYdH8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWvxJGZYdH8[/video]

[video=youtube;Qg-jnLTC_NE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg-jnLTC_NE[/video]

13. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I haven't played a soccer game in a while so I might plan to get PES 2013.

Checked the wiki page.. & it says it's available for PS2 too. That's crazy lol.

It's always between Fifa vs PES. People always say Fifa > PES. But most asian players will definitely say PES > Fifa. My brothers friend was a PES fan too, but he tried out Fifa 12. He didn't like it. I've been a PES fan since when I started playing soccer on a console.

14. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

play soccer irl its much more fun pok guy:facepalm:

15. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Dont have that much endurance! I'll die after 3-4 times of running full court!

16. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

i got pes2012 for free

but i jsut didnt like it...then again i dont like "football" games anyways

17. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Gimme it!

18. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

be a goalie

19. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]