E3 2012 Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Hartia, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

I traded to EB after 2 days lol

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Goddamn lol. How much did EB pay you?

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

After someone reminded me of this, its a very good deal lets all at least get the 3 months pack and play some multiplayer

saints row 2 has 2 player coop +16 player mp
    lara croft has 2 player coop
    lbp 2 has 4 player coop
    ratchet all 4 one has 4 player coop
    warhammer has 4 player coop

look at that and 3 months only 17.99 lets go esco

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Nas buy me Plus!

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

dude 17.99 for 3 months which is all you need to play all those games like a rental stop thinking about hockey games if i get this bitch yall better get it.

6. Lets Go! I got 'em all.. :trollface:

LBP2, Ratchet Clank, Virtua Fighter, and Lara Croft would be coo to co-op.. and maybe that zombie game..

plus there's more free games coming soon

7. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Cant u just get plus for a month & download all those?

Nas.. buy me for birthday :)

8. yea.. but it'll expire in a month.. and they don't offer just 1 month.. I think its only 3 or 12..

9. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

So if you download those games.. & your plus expires.. your game is gone too?

10. yea... u think they'll just give out free games like that...

you can keep games you buy with money though even if its discounted with plus.

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

no

but hey 17.99 for 3 months of game rentals not bad since theres even more games released every month plus u get free premium themes etc

12. shit they should throw in some SugarDvd subscription wit that Plus :trollface:

13. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Doubt there are any more promotions like the E3 ones.. so i might just preorder PES 2013 and wait for NHL 13 in black friday :(

14. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

wat u talking about you still getting those games now! the fuk pok guy:facepalm:

15. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Sponsor me 20$! :)

16. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

lol the free stuff you get from PS plus deactivates when ps plus subscription stops. But its always in your account, so say you subscribe to plus again, youll have they free games. Anything you purchase while on plus, you get to keep and play.

I have SR2 from buying SR3, so if yall want to MP sr2 give me a shout, i havent start it yet, we were just messing around with the cheat codes lol

17. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

I thought this was pretty entertaining

[video=youtube;szXaNVNMoVU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szXaNVNMoVU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

18. There's a Shadow + Ico deal for $20 and you get like a month of plus free..