Embarassing moments?

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by kdotc, Nov 26, 2008.

1. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

embarassing moments...i know its embarassing but then later you laugh it off...anyways share some embarassing moments =p

i had many but today i was in a rush to work and i got dresssed then put on my shoe in the dark. i saw 2 black shoes and put them on then i didn't fit right so i just put on another shoe....i dont tie my shoelace cause im lazy so i squeeze my feeet in the shoe instead... so when i got to work to change i take off my shoes and notice I HAD 2 DIFFERENT SHOES. i can't believe no one notices which is lucky because it would be so embarassing if ppl are staring. At work some ppl saw and many didn't until i told them. i was so embarassed to walk anywhere and just walked to close destinations and refuse to do walkin around the concourse. damnnnnn ppl ususualy wear the wrong socks but not shoes =p

2. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

^
    When I met you...

Na, I'm just kidding... Let's go pool after Dec 17, I finish exam then...
    Haha...

3. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

lol...kodak...arent u wearing baggy pants to cover those shoes up :p

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ no i dont always dres thug =p...i was actually casual today more mature lol..anways one shoe was casual and the other a bball shoe.. i have a pic but ill keep it to myself lol

@ac im done skool dec 12 so that time will b fine..as long as its downtown lol

5. MissCheekS

look at u 2 guys lol....hot dates ahead ehhhh... i understand...have to keep eachother warm during these cold cold days :p

6. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

Watching "http://www.watch-family-guy-online.com"

I should really study for my exam -_-...

Want us to warm you up too? We would be happy to sandwich you too ^^
    *That don't sound too good eh...

7. MissCheekS

^ *BARF*
    holy shit....there goes my lunch :( oh what a waste of money!!

8. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

Now you can get the loss weight solution that you always wanted ^^

9. MissCheekS

^hahaha....boulimia is so not the way to go

10. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

Bulimia, yes, it's quite bad indeed...
    The acid slowly burn away your throat..

Won't hurt doing it once in awhile ^^

11. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

shit....now angie is embarassed since u revealed her fantasy and secrets

12. MissCheekS

^more like u cuz u got rejected...lol... i bet ur getting used to it arent u?
    N i bet the guy next to u in ur avy even rejected ur ass!

13. PhY pHy

PhY pHy Well-Known Member

i had toilet paper sticking out of my pants...and the resturant people couldnt tell me...(i dunno y....shouldt i be embarassed
    instead of them?) so then when i was leaving the resturant...and mum saw and she freaked out....

and second...this happened the other day...i saw this person through the corner of my eyes and thought
    it was my mum...and i grabbed this person's arm and sed a bunch of stuff...and i thought i was wierd cuz
    i didnt get a reaction..so i looked..and it was a man with long hair and had the some colour clothing as my mum...
    it was really embarassing...especially around a bunch of asians...

14. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol its embarassing when you do something stupid and you dont want "that " person to see you ,

15. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

When I was 12, me and my family was leaving this restaurant and the exit was crowded, so I tried to grab my brother's arm (so we won't get separated) without looking back and head out to the exit. But when I tried to pull what I thought to be my brother to the exit, he was pulling me back. After two attempts, I looked back and realise I didn't grab my brother's arm but some little girl's and she was scared and trying to escape and go back to her parents inside the restaurant...so I quickly let go and ran out to realise my brother was with my dad outside...

16. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

Most embarrassing moment (though not then) was when I ran down the lecture hall during final exam nake as part of my fraternity initiation. Not doing that again for sure ... lol ... it was actually fun back then ... I know I am crazy.

17. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

Puhahahahaha kodakkkk thas hilarious.....but yeshh ive dont that beforee...getting
    changed in the dark....but not the wrong shoe it was more of i totally buttoned
    my shirt wrongly....and when i took my coat off all my friends pointed and laughed >.<

and and the other time when i got changed in the dark i put my hoodie on back
    to front so when i slipped it over my head the back of the hood was where my
    face was..it was totally scary....i got scared and was trying desperately tryna
    take it off....ended up slipping and smacking my head on my bed-post....that hurt
    so muchhy.....so yeshh lesson learnt never get change in the dark...

18. embarassing moments.. huhmz enough.. but i remember when i still was a kid i followed the wrong person o_O i thought she was my mom :p

but i guess people still got that prob xD when i went to a party i suddenly notice that i am actully following the wrong group xD and like.. ow.. shit u arent my friends! hey where the hack did my friends go?! o_O

19. PhY pHy

PhY pHy Well-Known Member

^^bahahah....i just think thats funny...i can totally imagine that...

20. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

whas with you and the dark