Embarassing moments?

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by kdotc, Nov 26, 2008.

1. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ i dunno....GUESS THE DARK DOESNT LIKE ME...AND I DUN LIKE THE DARK..:p

im just always in a rush getting ready...>.<

and thas just the 'getting changed in the dark' stories....

One time i thought i'll be ubbbbbber organized and change into the outfit i
    wanted to wear the following day...i put it on and went to bed.....in the end
    the outfit was all wrinkly i had to take it off and iron it and it burnt my top
    and my finger....so i was in more of rush tryna find something else to wear...

Lesson: Dun wear outfits to sleep...and never ever iron in a rush...

2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

u sure u didnt try to iron it while u were wearing it.

3. brown_bear

^ NO I DIDNTTT.....I JUST DIDNT REALISE MY TOP HAD TO BE IRONED WITH A LOW HEAT (N)..

EEEEEEeeeEEE....COMEON KNOCSTER SHARE SOME OF YOUR STORIES....PEOPLE ARE SICK OF
    HEARING MY DUMMMMY STORIES...PLUS I WANNA LAUGH AT SOMEONE ELSE....-blush2..HAHAHA

4. i was in the cloths shop with my mom and a woman came close to me and just stood there with her breast pushed onto me and my mom started laughing cus it was rather blatant, another time i was walking opposite some woman and her boob fell out of the little clothing she was wearing, that was funny.

hmm i was with a bunch of people and i fell asleep on the train and due to odd head angles i ended up drooling, everyone seemed to find that funny.... i didnt >.<

i bought a girl i liked a gift, i was about to give it to her and my noob friend goes and blabs causing the whole class to stare at us, was very embarrassing for the both of us, i managed to get them to go back to their own business and gave my friend a good telling off after lesson. he said he ddnt realise blah blah, she loved the gft, ready to shed tears an watnot.

was outside wth my Dog a few weeks ago, dog jumped at me and pulled my trousers down in public (jogging bottoms ftl), tbh i didnt care cus i wear clean underwear >.<

i got more but i gota go resturant now :)

5. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^lol your dogs a joker ;)

6. brown_bear

WooT WooT..*HI5*....IVE FALLEN ASLEEP ON THE TRAIN/BUS BEFORE TOO....BUT
    I DIDNT DRIBBLE....:p.....BUT I DID MISS MY STOP....I REMEMBER ONE TIME I FELL
    ASLEEP ON SOMEONE'S SHOULDER....WHO I DUN EVEN KNOW...BUT THE GUY WAS
    PRETTY COOL ABOUT IT....HE SAID "IT HAPPENS A LOT....AND I GUESS I HAVE A
    COMFORTABLE SHOULDER"..

AWWWW YOUR FRIEND THINGY....WAS THAT WHEN YOU WERE AT SCHOOL OR
    SOMETHING...!?!..SEEMS THE KIND OF THING FOR THAT TO HAPPEN....-lol

7. Knoctur_nal

all eyes on u las...ur dark stories are entertaining..

8. brown_bear

^ you tell us a few and entertain us then~~~~~!...

Hmmm...thinking about this some more...i remember one not long ago actually..was
    after i put petrol in my car....i walked up to the cash desk to pay and realised i
    didnt have any money on me...and had to ring for someone at home to bring it to
    me...they even allowed me to use their phone behind the tills coz i couldnt use
    my mobile...coz it was dangerous...after i made the call..i had to move my car
    away from the petrol pump...to the back of the station and wait in the petrol
    store with the cashiers......mannnn that was so embarrasing....im pretty sure
    they snigger at me whenever i go to that place nows :/

9. ^it was at college, not long ago, i remember on the air plane i was sitting next to a girl and she ended up sleeping on my shoulder but she was on my shoulder before she feel asleep which is unusual.

10. Knoctur_nal

none here fem.

11. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

OK i remember

last year when i just started my internship i was in the office on the phone a phone with many confusing buttons n up to 10 different lines u can use
    anyway so i was talking to a guyfriend of mine called "sing" as we were talking i had to pick up another line
    so i put sing on hold n picked up the other line.. as i was done i wanted to pick up sings line n i was like: "hey sing im back" n i heard a guy saying nothing... n went on n on "SING? SING? SING!!???" finally the guy on the other line just said... "ehm what do u want me to sing" n i was like "OOPS! Sorry, wrong line" n i just put him on hold again n picked up my own line where sing was waiting >_<

12. ^ that reminds me of when i point blank went up to some girl saying hello, and she was like "who are you!!", at that point i realised that i confused her with someone else and had two options:

A: Lose face and look like a complete idiot
    B: Carry on pretending i know her

so i chose plan B saying yeah we met yesterday, and she started thinking about it then i said "ahh its ok" and we both said bye and we parted ways, she had a big smile on her face so maybe i cheered her up or something lol.

13. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

^ I would've thought you're some crazy dude who's trying to pull some scam off .. lol

angie .. that's a good one .. SING, SING, SING .. surprised the guy didn't hang up or ask to speak with your supervisor cuz I would've filed a complaint ... lol .. crazy receptionist demanding me to sing over the phone .. lol

14. MissCheekS

^ LOL...no la...it was a colleague from KL office...he was just laughing at me...soso faillll
    hahaha...n even if it was a client... im sure our clients arent that mean... dude u sound MEAN :p

15. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, i hate it coz i sometimes still mistake the wrong person, you like call someone in public and its not them,,,,,, so embarassing -_-

16. negiqboyz

^ what do you expect growing up in a strict and traditional family .. i do place somewhat higher expectation on my staffs than the general office. anyway, you shouldn't be chit chatting with friends during work hours ... lol i am not mean .. just pro .. .lol

17. MissCheekS

^ lol...u dunno what my workplace is like.... nothing is pro ard here :p...
    why u think im on PA during worktime all the time eh

18. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol yeah no Pros on PA, lol we just try and sneak on when ever we get the chance :p

19. negiqboyz

i am on pa whenever i have nothing to do at break or lunch but i am still very pro about my work. the reason why i set strict deadlines is due to unreliability of staffs these days. they can pull all sort of tricks at the last minutes that can affect the overall project/client. i can't afford that and the blame doesn't go to the lower staffs, only the management so yeah .. i rather be strict and mean than sorry and fire later. "i" always comes first before "staffs" .. people used to say that staff are your valuable assets; yeah .. only if the management make it so.

20. MissCheekS

^ haha... of course i finish all the shit i have to do first... but my workload is just done in like a few hrs... n what m i gonna do the rest of the day?
    I have always been quite proactive n asked for more stuff to do when im done

I wasnt on PA this much a few months ago cuz i was concentratin on my job.... but i have just found out that dont like my job so i resigned recently n since then my manager has canceled most of the scheduled meetings n all scheduled training so what m i supposed to do? *shrugs*

better find myself some entertainment no?