Ending (Contains Spoilers!)

Discussion in 'The Greatness of a Hero - 盛世仁傑' started by Toilet, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Toilet

Toilet Well-Known Member

What does everyone think of the ending?

I thought it was a bit rushed at the end

I was a bit sad that the two young guys died in the end :(
    seems like the film is based around woman power!
    I cried when Sonjia died as well T__T

2. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

i didnt cry but i thought it was rushed as well....
    esp...how Ju Mimi got 'kidnapped' then killed....i thought there was guna be a ransom/hostage thing.....an the way Sunny got killed.....he got stabbed....?!

i think tvb tried to do too many things in the final ep....could of maybe split into 2 parts but o wells...

i did enjoy the series though (Y)

3. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

All the goodies started out just gone south after ep 11. The ending is just another regular TVB ending .. rushed, pathetic, and no closure .. making it another worthless series. I will not recommend it to anyone at all.

4. another sucky rushed ending...

everything was heading good in episode 18 n then suddently they killed everyone in 19... i was like wth?!?! -what?

5. Wendiena

Wendiena Member

The drama is excellent, the storyline you have to understand. The story is not rush but it show how one man try to take over to be king, he do anything to get what he wanted. I think this drama show alot of emotion, especially bernice, she has show alot of inprovement they the character.

6. aznbabie51o

aznbabie51o Active Member

Man, TVB really rushed the ending. Although I didnt think that Sonjia was going to die. I thought the husband would have jumped out and stop the killing. That surprised me. Also how Sunny and the family died too. That was a bit surprising . The whole drama was decent until the rushing around the end of the drama.

7. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

xD...at the ending...wtf

8. daynight

daynight Member

I agree, it was rushed... not as rushed as Page of Treasures though... I didn't think/want the son to die along with the dad (both drank poison). The dad deserved it though, didn't like him... too evil...

9. DreamyStar

DreamyStar Active Member

The series was good. I like watching it. Yes, I agree with everyone that the ending was rushed, especially the last 3 episodes. It was really sad when everyone started to be killed of. The sadest was when Sonija being beheaded. She was such a good mother, sacrificing herself first. I know she sure did something with the straws.

Sunny's death was stupid. He died so randomly. He died by being stabbed. It was so fast, so dull. He didn't even get to see Bernice when he died.

Yeah Stephen too, he shouldn't die with his father. He knew he did wrong and is will to change and not help his father do evil anymore. It's sad not being able to see him and Leila pair up at the end even when they do love each other.

10. TVadi

TVadi Well-Known Member

at least its better then other endings.

11. crazy4tv09

crazy4tv09 Member

I think the ending for this show wasn't good at all. I mean why would they kill the male leading role at the end.

12. c_mon14

c_mon14 New Member

horrible ending

13. qweeqweg

qweeqweg Member

The ending sucks! why does sonjia have to die? and Sunny's family " hum home spade" as well.

14. hpares

hpares Member

As long the evil doesnt prevail, then the ending is acceptable. Too bad for his wife, i would rather to see his daughter die instead.

15. twisties

twisties New Member

This show is exciting in the beginning but ending is bit boring

16. JulianKevin

JulianKevin Well-Known Member

the story is so exciting in begining and the end is just a huge disappoinment

17. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

Decent series but rushed ending, good acting, wayne was great as bad guy, kent is a very nice guy, nice chemisty with Sonija, alot more so than sunny and Bernice, talking about Bernice, she looks and talks out of place, doesn't fit the setting, to western, miscast, she has improved, ah, no, more or less the same, still needs quite a bit of work.

The way sunny and family are killed is just silly and not believeable, sunny maybe but his mum, who is suppose to be even more skilled, gets kinapped just like that, what a joke, and what happened to the blood brother of sunny's from the other country, if my blood brother was killed, wouldn't you be up in arms to find out what happend, 6/10.

18. bugbunni5

bugbunni5 Member

I agree with other say. The series is good in the beginning and so bad at the end. The way sunny and his family are killed is just silly and unbelievable. Sunny is supposed to be the best fighter at the series, how can he get killed so easily? And the way his mom gets kidnapped and got killed are much more dramatic.