ENDING! -do not read if you haven't watched finale!-

Discussion in 'Suspects In Love - 搜下留情' started by Jeff, May 1, 2010.

1. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

What do you think of the ending? Of the final action of the series where Joe got stabbed... and about Joe ending up with Sharon.

I am VERY satisfied actually! I'm happy that Joe ended up with Sharon! At first i was like "WTF, he seriously picked Flora?" But good thing he went to Sharon to say that she's Joe's only one.

However, i think the LAST LAST scene should of ended up with Joe and Sharon having their marriage.

Anyways, what do you guys think?

2. dude200me

dude200me Member

I am very happy that Joe decided to be with Sharon in the end. What Joe had with Flora is just a complete lie. I also agree with the above post that the last scene should have been them getting married and perhaps showing Flora with his "lo bui" together.

3. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I was LOL when Joe got stabbed by that old lady.

After that, I had a feeling he'll pick Sharon and it was the right choice for the end...One of the better endings.

4. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

good that they didnt make flora & joe together, otherwise, really it would be too old-fashion, male lead has to be with female lead. okay ending overall. no marriage scene is pretty good, it'll be like a typical drama, where u see family members are happy together, some got pregnant and have kids already, some return from UK/US/others, won lots of award, travel around the world, etc.

5. lanlu

lanlu Member

I like the ending very much as Sharon and Joe being together since Sharon had helped him a lot. She could only love him instead of anyone else. A bit surprise but I think Joe is a bit old for Sharon.

6. mizuKAZE

mizuKAZE Well-Known Member

everything sucked

7. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

I agree with what you've said. TVB did a very good job w/ the plot. It seemed cheesy, but the core values and storyline really wrapped up the ending nicely. =)

I got faked out, but I did not really think Joe would pick Sharon. Nice move !

I just find it difficult for them to have gone through so much, and separate like most movies. Hurrah !!

Flora has nice charisma and charm. I love her acting.

8. it seemed like Joe was undecided the whole series sharon and her made a better pairing but too bad for flora :(

9. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

flora could be joe's mom come on i'd pick sharon anyday anytime and anywhere!! i'm sure everyone in their right mind would pick sharon too, now if tvb would be going to far if they paired flora and joe.

10. xhikarux

xhikarux Guest

flora has become really old after the come back. she was never pretty but seems to be worst now. o dear

11. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

overated

12. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

i'm glad that joe picked sharon but the ending was lacking.

13. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

same, i'm very satisfied with the ending with sharon and joe. I was disappointed when joe was starting to let sharon go......

14. aaronkorn

aaronkorn New Member

unexpected ending