Ending ep 32

Discussion in 'Burning Flame III - 烈火雄心III' started by nothincomin, Aug 15, 2009.

1. densha

densha Well-Known Member

This series was pretty crappy. The previous two were way better in terms of cast, storyline, friendship, hardship, and romance.

First of all, Kevin's little baby face is being pushed way too hard by the producers. They made him as if he's the no.1 character but then he basically didnt do anything for the series. He doesn't look like a firefighter. He looks way too charming and metro for a fire fighter character. (Go back to your Under the Canopy of Love series!)

Wong Hei was pretty good in this series, he was the character that gave the audience sense of frustrations or angry/sad of what he does and what his views are. If people are discussing about how his stubbornness and his princles ways harmed him and being too uptight over his relationship with myolie, then at least he is giving some emotions to this series. His determination and hard-working ethics should be recognized but in a lot of scene it seems that Rex stole his spotlight (and his girl, or the fact he was in a coma for 8 episodes). This is what it makes him a good actor because you really feel for him regardless if you like him or not due to the way he was protrayed.

Bosco, nothing but a filler character and a clown for most part. He did nothing to a series and it seems like a joke that he's a fire fighter. All he does is act like a big kid. He did nothing to the fire fighter aspect of the series. He did however have some humorous scenes so you could say he eased the tension with his wife Aimee Chan.

Myolie? Mediocre acting at best. Her character was a bitch. 'nuff said. She fails badly as the lead female actress.

The Verdict: BF3 is a joke and it did not remotely live up to the expectations as the previous 2 series.

2. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

This would have been so much better off if Bosco ended up with Myolie. And, Aimee Chan CANNOT act (no offense), especially the crying parts.

Auugh, I'm glad this series is over. We can head over to D.I.E. Again!

3. idreamofyooh

idreamofyooh Member

i like the ending....

4. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

Starts well and ends well!
    BF 1-3 are good but 4 is somewhat sluggish. {care to explain why? NO! No time}

5. anjoelah

anjoelah New Member

it was heart beating when wong hei looks like hes about to susicide

6. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

im so glad NOONE died in this series! although i was fed up watching it after a while because of the love triangle - really felt they shouldn't have dragged that on. but really liked the ending :D nice!

7. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

1) The hype with Pang Sir being a mean boss...resulted in him just transferring to another HQ
    2) Rex + Cow + Ying: Basically the whole series focused on their endless love triangle
    3) Myoie :facepalm:

8. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Well, it could simply be BF4 with him as a newly promoted commander, having risked his life to save the others from the last fire.

9. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Burning Flames franchise has always had a separate story line for each saga.

10. gillian

gillian Well-Known Member

i thought the ending fire scene was great....did get me a moment when wong hei had flashbacks,...i thought he was gonna die and sad to think that it took him at death moment to finally move on and realize he do have a chance with the new girl. Overall, not a bad ending, but a bad series..

11. bobo_6180

bobo_6180 Member

Yeah i agree on it is a bad series out of the other 2. The ending was good but it can be better. Doesnt explain alot of thing, just the fire and the end.

12. lkm51

lkm51 Member

i would like to see all 3 of them died.... tat is 1 hell of an ending!!!

13. mr_evolution

Which 3? Myolie, Kevin and Wong He?

14. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

ending was disappointing...did anyone realize that there weren't that many fires to fight in this series?

15. chowly

chowly Member

the ending was ok hopefully the next one will concertrate on more fire resue scenes

16. mr_evolution

Wait...there's going to be BF4?

17. tvbkiddo

tvbkiddo Member

The ending was just as disappointing as the whole series. The only 'okay' part was the big fire scene towards the end.. .other than that, such a disappointment.

18. AE86

AE86 New Member

i thought the series got off to a great start, it was interesting with the all fire action scenes. but then ... the series took off in a tangent and started into a love a triangle story and nothing about fire until the end. i was glad to see no one died, i'm a sucker for happy endings! :)

what i do find with most series is the ending sucks, you invest all the time watching it and they just quickly wrap it up.

i would have liked to see the ending that ralpherepo (above) suggested in his post.

19. aznwireboi

aznwireboi Member

The fire scene was the best part but the rest just isnt as good and exciting, like how he survives. Would have been alot more worth watching and sad if he had died, then they all go to his funeral.(not hating on wong hei, but the ending kind of sucked to me)

20. anna_hoang

anna_hoang New Member

I think it's good i was ep.many ep every it's good too...