ENDING Last episode

Discussion in 'Speech Of Silence - 甜言蜜語' started by KaY_xD, Jul 19, 2008.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

feedbacks?

another happy ending as always.

2. It was too rushed...
    Like why did Tong Tong suddenly change her mind?
    And Kiki comin outta nowhere with a shop o_O;

3. strawberri_angelbaby

strawberri_angelbaby Well-Known Member

exactly. i was like "eh?" when Tong Tong changed her mind and Kiki getting a shop with what money? But i found the gun sound effect that Ok zai did was cool (i know it's not real but if a person can do it in real life, that would be cool).

4. as expected it was cheesy ... there were alot of cheesy scenes in this series lol. :/

5. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

I think this series could've been better, but I was befuddle while watching it whether or not TVB wanted to attempt a Korean Drama melancholy type film. But as the plot unraveled, it turned into a typical positive situation cliche type series. I have no problems with it, though I am a bit shocked as to why they left Kate w/o hearing ability.

I guess TVB has done endings with too much cheesy endings.

6. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol 老土, lol but then again, people go for the cheesy endings, than those action ones, where main characters die and etc :p

7. I didnt like the ending because it was tooooo typical and a rush. It didnt flow together that well like Claire left to AMerica and come back at the end of the episode. Kate rejected Kenneth and another sec she wants to be with hi agian. It was kinda ridiculous and it made me felt like I wasted my time watching this series. IT was ok overall. I watched it because my cousin was watching it and I decided to watch it with her.

8. u4ea

u4ea Member

the ending was too rush. they could done better. the final happy part was so short which is not enough to attract me...too bad.

9. TVB`lover

TVB`lover Member

Although the ending was too rushed, I enjoyed this series because TVB has not produced many series that have the theme of people that are deaf .