Ending~

Discussion in 'Fly With Me - 飛女正傳' started by Jeff, May 23, 2010.

1. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

What did you think of the ending?

I was actually kinda confused.. why Janet Bin turned good again. Maybe i wasn't paying attension or something.

Watch there be a sequel to this as Moses will become Golden Billy where he has the main role. I wish it doesn't happen because i dont really like this series.

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

Janet Bin turned good because she's touched to see Yvonne's parents and relatives crying and missing Yvonne when they knew she ran away (imo), those "leung shum fa ying" moment.

I really do think this series got better in mid way, it got interesting, who cares about the copying, i like it in general, fun and interesting to watch, better than watching those same old family feud in Sister of Pearl. But why isnt' Golden Billy GOLDEN? c'mon......lol Janet Bin's way better

3. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

she said in the episode she was touched when Yvonne would take the blame and go to jail rather than release Janet Bin back out

4. azntxsw138

azntxsw138 Active Member

I find it interesting

5. kapkaplui

kapkaplui Well-Known Member

This is the best ending TVb ever made... as in.... no bad guyz in the end! Everybody hilariously turn good. Hahaha. Sorry for those who didn't enjoy this type of comedy.

BTW Frankie is awesome!

6. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

i actually didn't like this series at all

Best scene was probably when Frankie found out he has to go to jail, then his sister has cancer, then his sister's husband owes some money or something. Also loved the music that went along with this.

7. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I'm just glad it's over and the new series has started...

Janet Bin is dead...

8. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

it was an okay ending, very simple and cute enough. they call him Golden Billy cos as a plastic surgeon he always say 'the Huang Jing Bi Li' golden proportion of beauty and huang jing bi li sounds like GOlden Billy ma.
    LOL..

not bad, the show is funny, cute, don't mind to see second series maybe new characters n storyline.

9. ackm99

ackm99 Active Member

I thought the ending was good compared to the rest of the plot in the series. It was cute that Moses turned into Golden Bill. Janet Bin was a bit out of reality but the series wasn't horrible.

10. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

this series was a complete waste of time. it was so bad... i will admit the ending was funny though. i cracked up when the guy was like..."GOLDEN BILLY??"

11. yasuaki

yasuaki Active Member

I though the ending was OK. Once again it pretty predictable.

12. edisonraylam

edisonraylam Member

I thought the end was too happy happy. All of sudden Moses realizes that he likes Ada. That was too quick. I did like that Moses received the powers at the end. It was hilarious!