Endless Zombie Rampage [GAME] - scary

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Maverick, May 12, 2007.

1. Vinnie_boy

Vinnie_boy Well-Known Member

nice game ^^ quite addictive i would say lol

2. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Yup, it's set in Vegas (tagline: What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas... super cliche) But personally I saw the first film before I played RE0 and it was quite typical (as a zombie flick)... I went to see it just for Milla Jovovich (Alice) :p She's hot in that red dress thing...

It's either they shot the film in front of a blue screen or they shot the film during like REALLY early morning (like 28 days later)... something like that.

GO SEE IT!!! We need to properly discuss and (me) declare (my) affection for it :p

I liked the score/music of 28 days later better though :( This one doesn't really have "songs"... all of them are "scores (instrumental music)"

3. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

LOL .. and u kept saying it would suck!!! :p

4. hiake

Well, it's always better to be "pleasantly surprised" than to be "disappointed" right???

That's my take on sequels... assume the absolute worse and hope they can pleasantly surprise you -^_^

5. Veincentury

Veincentury Well-Known Member

you know Resident Evil was pretty good compared to other films based on video games. Take for example the Siren-a j movie based on a j game. The game was good, but the movie was hOrRiBlE except for the eye candy Yui Ichikawa.

Also the movie in 28 days later was awesome. It really reflected the destitute of the survivors.

6. hiake

^ Yeah, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED 28 days later. 28 weeks later, even though it was good, it simply cannot compare with 28 days later, to which I have an emotional attachment :p

For game adaptations, I thought Silent Hill was quite good... although it IS confusing to those who never played the game (I kind of figured it out half way to near the end... even though I never played the game :p)

7. damn yet another one... o_O'

couldn't you just combined it with your other thread... -__-'