English Premier League

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by aussiekid, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Logy

Logy Well-Known Member

Admittedly it isnt that hard being the best for england seeing as the england team in general play like headless chicken.

BTW I never said he was a bad player just not world class

2. Arctic_fire

Arctic_fire Well-Known Member

Lampard isn't a such a good player as the media tells us..

never seen him played well against good teams...

3. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

Lampard plays well if he's got someone to anchor midfield for him, he's a strong scorer from mid and picks up on all the looseballs in/near the box... that's what he does... the English National team is a bad fit for him as a player... they didn't have strong strikers except for Rooney, but they had a midfield full of people that could score so the there wasn't much play in the box... and Gerrard couldn't be the anchor that Lampard needed...

believe it or not, England's still a top8 seeded team out of all the football playing countries in the world and i dont' think they get that way just by running around like headless chickens...

4. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

^ England players as individuals are good, but when you put them together, they relli can't play football. I mean why the hell would you choose McClaren to be the England manager. He hasn't done shit before being the England manager, Sven-Goran Eriksson however has won many cups before being the manager of England.

5. Logy

Logy Well-Known Member

The rankings don't dont mean anything when u got the likes of mexico and USA up there, as for england u obviously havent seen them play recently. They really do stink

6. Jacey

Jacey New Member

Hargreaves is good but not worth what's he's worth. Just because he's english his price is doubled

7. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

they changed the rankings... USA ranks like 39th and Mexico was like 27th or something like that... Italy is one, Argentina is two Brazil and France are 3rd and 4th respectively... etc...

8. Logy

Logy Well-Known Member

My bad they did change, I just assumed they were still up there

9. goo wak jai

The premiership is now over!!!!!!

10. [mJ9]

[mJ9] Well-Known Member

yeah,it's over,poor Arctic_fire,Arsenal got the 4th place

11. goo wak jai

Hm...Liverpool's next target is the premiership xD

12. Logy

Logy Well-Known Member

Its been liverpool's target for years and there still/never gonna be any closer

13. nicktwc85

nicktwc85 Well-Known Member

Liverpool's never won the Premiership.I guess this will go on for years to come.

14. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

wow, is it fair to say Liverpool's never won the premiership just because they changed the name of the league?...

Liverpool's still the most successful English side in history... even if though they're still scum -pirate

15. wenkiat84

wenkiat84 New Member

Liverpool for Champions League title!

16. nicktwc85

nicktwc85 Well-Known Member

Not a chance.Milan will slaughter Liv into pieces.

17. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

I think next season will be the same as last season, ie Man U and Chelsea for positions 1 & 2, Liverpool and Arsenal for 3 & 4 for the league.

Man U to win the FA Cup (another double). AC Milan to win the European Cup.

18. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

nah u two gotta b kiddin..liverpool will slaughter ac insted.

19. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

we will be gunnin for the title next seaon...

20. goo wak jai

^ ditto what mingming just said.
    lol man i hate those ppl who say 'oh so liverpool is relli that good eh? how many times have they won the premiership then?' man they just changed the league name, liverpool's won the cup the most i think.