English Premier League

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by aussiekid, Aug 20, 2006.

1. BigToe

BigToe Well-Known Member

well with the team man u has, man u has to beat liverpool. man u acquired so many new players in the off season. not to mention the only good players on liverpool now is torres and probably gerrard. btw, i'm a liverpool and arsenal fan. lol--rockon

2. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

well according to my m8s aka liverpool fans they we sed "we got world class striker torres" he gonna raped ur defence apart lol oh n u also bought babel , lucas and benayoun they also good players bit like same as man u tbh

im a fan of torres but the players liverpool got they should beat us at anfield since u got the fans on ur side

we bought good players but not exactly world class nani is anderson still young alot to learn they got alot of potential where as hargreave he sucks lol tevez is doing good he seems to score important goals

3. BigToe

BigToe Well-Known Member

oh, i actually didn't see the game. but think liverpool lacks consistency. they aren't as good as they used to be imo. don't even konw who babel, lucas, benayoun is. lol. only support liverpool cuz of gerrard. note my avatar ;)

4. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Liverpool should've won Man U, no joke.
    Liverpool dominated the game, they were just unlucky not to win or even get a draw.

Anyway Liverpool is vsing Chelsea at the moment in the Carling cup.

5. hongkongboy

they lost again haha

so who cares if u outplayed us or dominated , did u score? NO which means liverpool cant score goals lol think u need to sell ur strikers

thats football maybe u got lots of ball possesion n shots on target in the end if u dont score u dont win thats football !!

liverpool had 16 shots where as man u had 3 shots only 1 on target 1 goal 3 points! lol

shows liverpool got crap defence compare to man u

vidic ferdinand FTW

6. w10_chi24

w10_chi24 Well-Known Member

HAHAHA!! LIVERPOOL went down 2-0 .. wat was crouch thinkin!?!?! with his long legs .. kik his head man!!

7. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

No change to the table as Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool all won their game. See what happen on boxing day.

8. w10_chi24

dont think there will be much change either on boxing day!! unless arsenal draws or lose to portsmouth.

9. hongkongboy

awww sunderland v utd

got a funny feeling utd gonna lose 1-0

89' OG Ronaldo lol

10. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

errr why wouldn't there be a change unless arsenal draws/loses? keane over fergie i say... time for student to kill teacher... pts are great table changes especially between 1 and 2 :)

11. hongkongboy

4-0 hahahaha

utd ftw

12. bbes

bbes Incredible

well it was blats obvious that man u were gonna beat sunderland. sunderland don't have much of an attack force if u ask me and their defence isn't very good either.

anyway the chelsea-aston villa match was the best ftw.

13. smallb

smallb Active Member

Europe's best in 04-05? That's crap.. I know i know.. Many Liverpool supporters always claim that their team is a CL team and Man Utd is a Premier League team just because Man Utd couldn't perform in the CL but Liverpool could. But well well.. Don't you forget.. Remember how Liverpool always use to qualify through the CL? By 3rd or 4th placing.. And i think CL is only meant for CHAMPIONS of the country's official league... i repeat.. CHAMPIONS... not for 3rd or 4th placing jokers which always talk alot when they couldn't perform in the PL or CL especially Rafa Poohnitez. I don't think squad rotation is a problem for players and its true it would keep the players fresh. Just that its the matter of one word.. QUALITY.

14. w10_chi24

u see why now ?!?! arsenal drew at portsmouth and now united are on top =p

15. hongkongboy

wtf lol utd losing to west ham again lol

whats goin on? 1-0 ronaldo , then ronaldo miss pen now west ham scored 2 lol

utd crap we deserve to lose, we were shit and embarrasing!

16. bbes

bbes Incredible

its funny how they go to first place and then get complacent and end up losing. though west ham are quite a gd side this year i think.

17. hongkongboy

we sucks today BIG TIME

we not gonna win league playin like that

im a man u fan n all i know if we split up one more time like this we lose the league title, i be pissing myself if chelsea catches up n over take utd lol

we had shit players out n shit formation

tevez was playin too wide, yeah we playd 4-4-2 too but we had fletch n hargo, they crap, man u got no more injuries no apart from VDS n scholes, but why not player carrick n anderson first, fletcher is not a main player he's only used for squad rotation fuck him man player anderson he more attacking dude same goes for carrick he sits in MC n thread A pass , as far as i know NO one in today games thread a perfect through pass

we playd wrong players end of,

p.s where park? JI SUNG PARK is awsome!

saha? OMG plz dont mention him, sell him ffs i rather have kenny miller from derby

18. w10_chi24

yes i agree Utd got so cocky after winning sunderland and undoubtly flog saha!! Give Dong Fangzhou a chance!!! theres no better game than the next one facing birmingham to let him show that he is worthy in Utd colors!!

19. serebii

serebii Well-Known Member

park ji sung is still injured...

20. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

I was so piss off after Man U lost to Wst Ham last Saturday. This afternoon Man U won 1-0 against Birmingham. Still 2 point behind Arsenal, at least Man U Played well this afternoon.