English Premier League

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by aussiekid, Aug 20, 2006.

1. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea won today...
    Man Liverpool should've won Man City the other day...

2. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

whoa whoa... does it really matter how u qualify? fact is they WIN CL silverware... it's not like they win the CL by beating other "3rd or 4th placing jokers" only... Milan and Real are considered "CHAMPIONS" no? and seriously do u think the "CHAMPION" of the league in Belgium(sorry i don't follow so i don't know who it is), can beat someone like Liverpool who finish 3rd or 4th the last few years? if the quality of 3rd or 4th place teams in the EPL are piss poor, then why do they seem to always show up in the knockout rounds of the CL?

English and Europe playstyle is completely different... Fergie's been working the EPL for 20years... Rafa's been doin it for what 4? Rafa's a european product, the first season he takes up his post in Liverpool he wins European glory...

his rotation of players are a joke... players don't need to be rested every other week... if anything, players of quality want to play EVERY WEEK... by not playing a consistent side everyweek the players can't perform at their best... one week u have to play with Crouch, the other u have to play with Torres... how the hell is that helpful? o we rested him... but wait this week I have to put in deep crosses instead of slipping passes by... players mentality changes, strategies change, playstyle changes... etc... all this puts added pressure on players...

3. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

no he aint no more, he started today game against birmingham lol omg i think i fancy park / turning gay :p

dunno im obesses with park

4. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

JSP looked good today... for someone who hadn't played in 9months... he was spectacular...;)

5. goo wak jai

You must be a Liverpool hata, if you watch the games of Liverpool you can see them improving. They're doing better in the EPL this year than the last few years. Liverpool's no more just a good defensive side, they have quality up front now.
    Also what do you mean by 'Just that its the matter of one word.. QUALITY'? Liverpool's got quality everywhere on the pitch. And stfu about 'Rafa Poohnitez', that's so lame man. You don't even know they guy so don't talk crap, if you're so good, how about you go and take a team to the #1 spot in the Premiership?

Also good to see Park playing for Man U again.

6. serebii

serebii Well-Known Member

really? D'oh, they expected that he would be fully recovered in december, I thought it is still november...

7. goo wak jai

^ haha, I didn't even know he was injured...

8. Logy

Logy Well-Known Member

Liverpool can kiss their title hopes goodbye, rafa and his one upfront tactics against relegation strugglers wigan was asking for trouble. On the plus side their title ambitions lasted at least to the New Year lol

9. BigC

BigC Well-Known Member

It's kind of funny how Arsenal is doing better without Henry.

10. asdgf

asdgf Member

hope united can win all their games now, chelsea not far behind!! hope tevez is ok for the next game!

11. kird

kird Active Member

Whilst he was good, they were held back by the fact that their game revolved around him. Without him, they play with much more freedom and flow all over the pitch.

12. kahoumono

kahoumono Well-Known Member

I miss Henry, that goal celebration where he just jogs down the touch line to the corner flag is just classic. I wouldn't worry too much about Chelsea, they have all those injuries and half the squad is going to represent their countries in Africa.

13. kird

kird Active Member

Without Terry and Drogba, Chelsea are half the team they could be.

14. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

Man U top of the table again after winning 6-0 against Newcastle this afternoon after a 0-0 first half. I guess this is the first time Man U score 6 goals in the second half. Read the match report, Man U should have scored more than 10 goals if we were lucky.

Must watch the game either on BBC 1 or Sky Sport this evening.

15. hongkongboy

ronaldo hat trick come on!!!!

as long we got anderson carrick in midfield we win, ofc including ronaldo n rooney, if we played hargreaves n fletcher again in MC, we lose

main attacking players for utd
    anderson
    carrick
    scholes
    rooney
    tevez
    ronaldo
    PARK

there players only use for emergency
    hargreaves
    fletcher
    saha
    simpson
    pique
    Nani

man u can win something this season for defo, but all depends on fergie n who to play in matches

but for now i think utd should stick too 4-4-2

-------------VDS--------------
    Brown--Rio------Vidic---Evra
    Ronaldo---Anderson---Carrick--Giggs
    ----Rooney----Tevez---

subs: PIG,Park,Nani,Oshea Hargreaves (maybe Manucho our new striker instead of Nani)

stay like this we win something

plz plz plz no repeat of west ham formation

16. w10_chi24

w10_chi24 Well-Known Member

Huntelaar is coming !!! RAWR¬... Saha is injured for 3 more weeks again !!! ¬_¬ SELL HIM fergie SELL HIM!!
    =O .hongkongboy howw can u leave Neville out of ur squad!?!?!?! he's the all time best right back for united! & making a comeback now, so watch out Brown, O'shea, Simpson!! tho i think Simpson will replace him at right back, but atm Neville = best right back !

------Future United (Just for fun)--------------
    ----------------GK- (Need a new one, Van Der Saar getting old -----
    Simpson Pique Vidic Evra

Ronaldo Anderson (some bright young talent) Nani

Rooney Tevez

SUBS:
    Ben Foster/ Kuzsak
    Carrick
    PARK JI SUNG!!!
    Ferdinand
    Huntelaar *(if he comes to united)

Haha... =p this all is just my personal opinion

17. hongkongboy

@w10

huntelaar coming to utd? where did u get that info from? or is it just speculation

18. kahoumono

kahoumono Well-Known Member

Huntelaar is probably just a rumour. Fergie doesn't like to sign big players in January. Also, if they are going after Huntelaar it means they are no longer going after Berbatov.

19. hongkongboy

reading v utd next game

would be anthor 6-0 lol

hope we win dont care about the score

20. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

wots this bout benitez gettin da sack n klingsmen comin in 4 him, i say that the american owners and da players and supports jus back benitez