English Premier League

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by aussiekid, Aug 20, 2006.

1. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

reading v utd

should be interesting game, liverpool lost to them 3-1 reading is good n be dangerous

same team i think, ronaldo tevez rooney all out once again, cant take no chance now must win with right players

MC must be Anderson n Carrick again not hargreaves plz

p.s fletcher leaving yeah yeah yeah

2. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

Manchester United are preparing to announce the signing of Fabio and Rafael Silva, Brazil’s answer to the Neville brothers. The 17-year-old twins, who are identical, are scheduled to arrive in Manchester on Monday to join United in a joint £5.2 million transfer from Fluminense.
    Like Gary and Phil Neville, the Silva brothers are full backs, with Rafael operating on the right flank and Fabio on the left.

3. hongkongboy

sounds pretty cool, any pics?

4. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Liverpool needs to keep playing like they did against Luton. Liverpool's title hopes are slim... but i ttink they should keep the pressure on the top 2.

5. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

You mean top 3, don't forget about Chelsea, though I don't like Chelsea and Arsenal.

6. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

Man U still top of the league after beating Readng 2-0. Arsenal won 30-1 and Chelsea won 1-0. The league table remain the same. Can forget about Liverpool, they are playing Monday evening.

#667 sschsu, Jan 19, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2008
  7. BigToe

BigToe Well-Known Member

i'd like to see arsenal win the title this year w/o henry and the "young gunners" taking point. they're tied w/ man u on the points, but down 1 win. too bad liverpool's a mess. they need to get rid of rafa

8. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

What I said about Liverpool is correct. Liverpool draw again this evening.

9. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

Spur trashed Arsenal 5-1 this evening at the Carling Cup semi-final. Is this the start of the Arsenal down fall?

10. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

lol... i concede the fact that Spurs did do Arsenal in... but they played half a team out there... the Spurs treat every derby game like it's the UCL or FA Final... they even said they were treating this game like a final on Sky while Arsenal played half their starting 11 out there for experience... they also had a lot of chances that they couldn't put through... even having said that... no excuses... the Spurs did do a great job 2night... but comon now... Arsenal down fall?... laff...

11. auta

auta Well-Known Member

wow whats with manu and having brothers at fullbacks? =p

12. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

Man U back to the top of the league after winning 2-0 this evening. 2 goals by Ronaldo again. What a free-kick by Ronaldo.

13. hongkongboy

some good games today , manchester utd derby against man city, man utd will be wearing a plain white kit with no logo or badge to honour the munich crash in 1959

plus chelsea v liverpool this should be interesting!!!

hongkongboy prediction

Man Utd 4-1 Man City
    Tevez, Giggs, 2 Ronaldo -------------Elano

Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool
    ---------------Torres

Mark Lawrenson Prediction from bbc sport

Man Utd 3-0 Man City
    Chelsea1-0 liverpool

#674 hongkongboy, Feb 10, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2008
  14. bbes

bbes Incredible

i reckon ur prediction is wrong. it will prob be like 3-2 to man city. lol. always go for underdogs

15. shw

shw Well-Known Member

Torres scoring is going to be difficult

Reds without six for Bridge trip

Liverpool will be without six key players against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, with striker Fernando Torres the biggest blow.

16. shw

shw Well-Known Member

Manchester U. 0 - 1 Manchester City

Vassel has scored. as of now City on the lead -flow

17. shw

shw Well-Known Member

FT Manchester U. [1 - 2] Manchester City
    24' [0 - 1] D. Vassell
    45' [0 - 2] B. Mwaruwari
    58' yellow card O´Shea
    90' [1 - 2] M. Carrick

18. bbes

bbes Incredible

my prediction was quite close then just 1 goal too much for both teams lol.

19. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

Another bad weekend for Man U lossing 2-1 to Man City. Lets hope Chelsea lost later and Arsenal lost on Monday evening.