English Premier League

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by aussiekid, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

lol Arsenal got the Rovers... not gonna lose that game... and who was saying Arsenal were gonna start dropping points after that Spurs defeat? =)

2. bbes

bbes Incredible

looks like man u are the ones who are dropping points lol.

3. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

Not too bad as Chelsea drew with liverpool. Mna U just drop 1 point against Chelsea.

4. bbes

bbes Incredible

as long as arsenal win i will be happy, they will extend their lead then. don't rele care about chelsea and liverpool.

5. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

worse performace ever from man u this season

6. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

Arsenal 5 clear!

7. HiroSyuusuke

HiroSyuusuke Member

adebayor scored again. that guy is on fire. yeah with 5 points clear, arsenal could clinch the title this year..

8. w10_chi24

w10_chi24 Well-Known Member

still got about 12 games to go .. arsenal .. chelsea,, man u stilll gotta face each other

9. shw

shw Well-Known Member

5 points seems a lot
    but lose 1 game and then its all open again.

10. hongkongboy

Arsenal still got to play Man U at Old Trafford and Chelsea at Stamford bridge

11. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

Best game Man U played. Destroyed Arsenal 4-0 at Old Trafford in the FA Cup. If man U can continue to play like this. Man U should win the Premier League without any problem. Hope Man U could repeat the same form in the Europena Cup on Wednesday.

12. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say best game... They beat down Arsenal, but it was a depleted Arsenal... Toure and Eboue both just came back from ACN, played reserve fullbacks, Gilberto's just stiff, and Eduardo and Bendtner isn't exactly going to break through ManU's starting back 4...

13. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

crap game for Liverpool today in the FA cup....

14. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

s'ok... Rafa has one less competition to rotate around now -^_^

15. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

I said the best game because Ronaldo, Hargreaves, Tevez, Giiggs did not play. With out these 4 Man U still thrashed Arsenal 4-0. Also Gallas should be sent of for kicking Nani.

16. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

Tevez, I give you that, but Ronaldo needed a break... just look at the last 2 games b4 the Arsenal game... he was no where on the pitch, remember last season? he was exactly like this near the end of the season... Hargreaves has been off and on and Giggs, well would u have started Giggs after Nani's contributions lately?

17. hongkongboy

what Alex did for a gamble, tbh Ronaldo dont need a break he fit anyway, for the next 3 days we got a Champion League game away in France against Lyon which we need win, Resting Tevez, Giggs n Rnaldo is a good thing but also a risk, arsenal could have raped us!

But eventhough we had players i didnt like , e.g Fletcher, n some decent players Carrick Nani Anderson Park, these player did a awsome ajob in midfield with FANTASTIC work rate closing everyone down thats the main thing we won. flecher no skill i reckon lol but good work rate willing to close down people, Park same but better than fletcher, Nani? dunno wats up with him he all of sudden turn into the young ronaldo lol he was superb against Arsenal like my m8s sed he a Ronaldo wannabe with the orange boots etc..Anderson always good i like him, atm all our new signing of made a decent impact for us, still the only player i dont like is hargreave he hasnt really had a good game to highlight about

p.s Nani will batter Gallas , but even if Galass throw a punch i can see Rio N Vidic come n murder him LOL then Adebayor n Fabregas will run away from Rooney

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. bbes

bbes Incredible

ur photoshop pics are quite funny. but arsenal played shit in that match more than anything else, which allowed man u to play well. i've never seen arsenal play so shit tbh. the players didn't seem to want to play or seem to even want to win the match. there was no determination and the players slacked off whereas the man u players were up for it and determined which meant that they played much better.

19. hongkongboy

fink its time to sack rafa, playin full team against barsnely n losing wtf?

AXE coming up warning sign for rafa

liverpool next game

Liverpool 0-3 Inter 1st leg
    Inter 5-0 Liverpool 2nd leg

LOL