English Premier League

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by aussiekid, Aug 20, 2006.

1. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

arsenal losing 1-0 hahahahah come on birgminham!

2. shw

shw Well-Known Member

FT Birmingham C. [2 - 2] Arsenal
    3' M. Taylor RC
    28' [1 - 0] J. McFadden
    49' [1 - 1] T. Walcott
    55' [1 - 2] T. Walcott
    90' [2 - 2] J. McFadden (pen.) G. Clichy YC

Pen in the last minute. crazy

3. shw

shw Well-Known Member

FT Birmingham C. 2 - 2 Arsenal
    FT Fulham 0 - 1 West Ham U.
    FT Liverpool 3 - 2 Middlesbrough
    FT Portsmouth 1 - 0 Sunderland
    FT Wigan Athletic 2 - 0 Derby County
    FT Newcastle U. 1 - 5 Manchester U.​

Walcott and McFadden twice.

Torres scored all three, Boro 6 yellow cards.

Rooney and Ronaldo twice, Saha once.

4. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

Martin Taylor better be fcking suspended for more than 3 games... that was just uncalled for... Birmingham's gonna have to do something about that pos or they're never getting players from Arsenal again...

5. hongkongboy

tbh the tackle is bad, Eduardo ankle is completely in a mess the bone just pop out on the pitch

come on now ppl is blaming Taylor about it but think about it can a player be that sick n do that?

6. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

ur kidding right? ur a fcking ManC and ur telling me u don't think people can be that sick?

[youtube]D7eBRQxbg-M[/youtube]

If you can't tell... that's YOUR legend... Roy Keane

7. akachester

akachester Member

Very bad injury to Eduardo indeed. Lets just hope he recovers and does not treathen his football career.

8. smallb

smallb Active Member

Ewww.. The Eduardo broken leg scene is just f#@#&*@ grose.. Felt so sorry for him.. Hope he'll have a speedy recovery soon..

9. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by hongkongboy
    tbh the tackle is bad, Eduardo ankle is completely in a mess the bone just pop out on the pitch

come on now ppl is blaming Taylor about it but think about it can a player be that sick n do that?

#709 sschsu, Feb 24, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2008
  10. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

UNFAIR? I asked for more than a 3game ban... I never asked for anything like a life ban from football... for all we know Eduardo's CAREER could be over... and even if he one day can play footie again, he'll NEVER be the same ever again... both mentally and physically... just look at Alan Smith potential and now shite... for something like this, if Eduardo can coup, it's gonna take like 15months to fully come back... people are saying a one year ban... I think that's fair...

The tackle was so bad,,. they couldn't even show replays of it because it was so graphic... and if u did see pictures that are now released, Taylor didn't even go for the ball... he went straight for his leg... STUDS UP... in one picture it looks like Eduardo's foot is comoetely severed...

Eduardo is also not going to be able to play in the Euros now... and HE LED THEM THERE...

so before you tell me I am unjustified about my anger and comments... think again about what just happened...

11. hongkongboy

hey roy keane is famous gettin red card but that tackle is bak red card no doubt but no broken leg though,

Taylor never got send off in his life though this is his first time

n come on life time ban? get lost, he already feels bad anyway n there all these player tryin to get him ban in football history, tbh this isnt just once happen in football worse i seen tbh, Cisse and Smith happen too, im sticking n bak up taylor tbh Eduardo too quick end of.

12. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

do u even know why Roy Keane made that tackle? that tackle is famous cuz Roy Keane really did end his career... he didn't get a broken leg, but he destroyed his knee ligaments...

and I NEVER asked for a life time ban... I ASKED for MORE than the normal 3 games, and I THINK a 1 year suspension is fair...

and ur blaming this on Eduardo being too quick? have u seen the pictures of how high Taylor's damn boots are? they're NO WHERE NEAR THE BALL... his studs came in just right under Eduardo's knee and ended up near his ankle in the end... you're a professional athlete and ur telling me u can't time a tackle, that u claim to be NOT malicious, well enuff to keep it low? if that's true... I think he shouldn't ever play footie ever again based on his LACK OF SKILLS... regardless of what he did to Eduardo...

13. hongkongboy

ok fair enough so ur sayin he did it on purpose, ok go n report to police then n say thats murder u noob, i think it was a accident, i can bet u any money taylor already feels bad, all ur doin it making matters worse n ur tryin to get taylor in as much trouble as possible thats what ur tryin to do u w*nker.

u know shit all about football, tbh do u even play football?

i can say Riise from liverpool blasted the ball on Alan Smith few years ago was on purpose why cant he get a year ban?

if u think ur soo right then lets wait for the Premier League Cheif what he says, they proffesional ur not, then wait n see what happens to Taylor, if they think he did it on purpose then no doubt he get what he deserves a year ban w.e

no more comments about it now Aoes just sit on ur ass n wait for further news about Taylor and Eduardo, he only 24 n im sure he be bak stronger and better if he that good of a player

14. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

Did you watch match of the day action replay on BBC 1 on Saturday night? Did you read all the Sunday paper regarding this accident? Everyone said this is an accident except narrow minded people like you consider the tackle is malicious and on purpose. All this talk about professional can't time a tackle is completely crap. Accidents do happen and will happen again for sure.

15. hongkongboy

well sed sschsu !

respect !!:), glad someone understands the matter unlike some other ppl...

16. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Chelsea lost the Carling cup to Tottenham... omg lol

17. hongkongboy

well played spurs, good job Ramos!!

tbh chelsea had enough skills n players to beat spurs but think about chelsea still in all 3 cups League, Fa Cup and Champion League

i think Grant sed go out try n win the game but any 50/50 tackles stay bak we got more importants games ahead >.<

18. hongkongboy

lol look at fabregas >.< '