English Premier League

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by aussiekid, Aug 20, 2006.

1. w10_chi24

w10_chi24 Well-Known Member

EVERYONE UP FOR TOMO?!?!? MAN U vs LPOOL... CLSEA vs ARSL
    dont blink .. dont look away !! dont even go to the toilets!

2. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

Man U won 3-0 and Chelsea won 2-1 on Sunday. Man U now top of the leagus 5 pionts ahead of Chelsea and 6 points ahead of Arsenal. Watch the Man U Liverpool game live, even if Liverpool has 11 players, Man U should won the game easily. Don't think much of the Chelsea Arsenal game though.

Don't have to wait until Man U play Arsenal and/or Chelsea If manu U won the next 2 games and Chelsea and Arsenal don't then Man U should be the champion.

3. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

Man U won 4-0 against Villa. Arsenal was lucky to win 3-2 agaist Boltan with a penalty and an own goal. Pity there was no extended highlight for Man U against Villa on Sky sport. Match report indicated this is very match to watch. Good news is that one could download this match from www. Mininova.org

4. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

Arsenal were not lucky... Bolton was lucky to only lose by 1... Arsenal were 10 men down and still couldn't close out... and Diaby needs to go... completely useless...

5. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

I think Man U's goin to win the title again unless they lose to both Arsenal and Chelsea which i think it's very unlikely...

6. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

Did not expect Man U to draw with Middlesbrough after a early goal but this is football. Still 3 points ahead of Chelsea and 6 points ahead of Arsenal.

7. goo wak jai

^ hm... if man u lose to both chelsea and arsenal then the title is still going to be tough to decide... Middlesbrough played good yesterday

8. bbes

bbes Incredible

pfft if only arsenal won then they could have cut the 6 point deficit to 4 points and then it would have been closer, but guess it shows that the premiership is still open.

9. goo wak jai

^ Arsenal have to blame themselves for drawing four games in a row... as much as i would like arsenal to win the title, i doubt they would it.

10. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

ronaldo 37 goals woooot crazy

utd for the title

11. goo wak jai

^ If Ronaldo didn't score that many goals this season, Torres would probably win the golden boot ;)

12. relentless88

relentless88 Member

chelsea suks so much now

13. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

wtf u on about chelsea suck? they on form ffs , im a man u fan we just beaten arsenal 2-1 thanks for hargo awsome freekick-bigclap-bigclap

but chelsea still right on our tails, chelsea is unbeatable at stamford bridge and i think we might lose that game

14. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

Chelsea is not playing well but they kept on winning. Lets see what they could do tonight at home against Wigan and away against Everton on Thursday evening.

15. bbes

bbes Incredible

ok arsenal are pretty much out of the premier league now, just man u and chelsea to battle for the title i guess. it all depends on whether chelsea beat man u.

16. goo wak jai

bad luck for Arsenal, my friend went to watch the game and he said Arsenal had alot of decent chances but didn't take them well... Oh well nothin for Arsenal again this season.

17. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

yeah, Arsenal was the better team, lotta missed chances too...

18. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

unlucky arsenal...another 4th place spot 2 go for - for l'pool..><"

19. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye arsenal do seem to be incapable of taking their chances, well thats what i seem to see these past few matches.

20. goo wak jai

Arsenal have to blame themselves for not taking chances and the ref for not winning a trophy this year.... Most decisions haven't gone thir way towards the end of the season.