1. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

did any one lol and rolf when gung gung got the soup spoon and poured it all over sa yee and smacked her with it loool i was biit confused to either laugh or cry cause it was a funny emotional scene lmao hahaha

#1 ultim8camper, Aug 12, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
  2. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

She deserves it because always causing trouble in the family.

3. ultim8camper

hhahaha did any one lol at sa yee and ho ma when they both said bullshit hahahhahaha lool

4. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

Man, ya gotta get your shit straight and man up.

5. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, it sounds wtf? but the grandfather is a bit weird tho, lol

6. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

Gotta admit, I had to "rewind" a bit to check if Si Kei and Susanna Kwan were really saying "Bulllshit" in episode 12. So much for the "general" audience. Then again, the general HK audience probably wouldn't notice it..

7. runtzguy

runtzguy Member

ep 11 was kind of boring

8. lawplanet

lawplanet Well-Known Member

agreed. and it was annoying.
    i can't stand watching sa yee anymore..... put it back to raymond and linda.i want chemistry.

9. lawplanet

lawplanet Well-Known Member

when was this? i must of missed it... can you tell me what time this happens at? thanks!

10. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

episode 11 is out for cantonese?! or were you watching a manderin one?

11. ultim8camper

oh its on ep 12 lol when every one was round table and ho ma says ive healed my ill ness what about urs .. like after that bit

12. strawberri_angelbaby

strawberri_angelbaby Well-Known Member

i laughed so hard when i heard them say it. at first when sa yee said it i wasn't so sure but then when ho ma said i was laughing nonstop. it's so weird for them to say bullshit and it sounded really weird and funny too.

13. ultim8camper

loool yh its cause their english not so accurate lol ahhha

14. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

Gong Gong should do tat.. and is good..cos, all there is younger then her.. no 1, can hit her.. just could scold her.. and Gong Gong is glad tat , know her daughter Sa Yi is terrible.. so, he should do tat... haha.. and Sa Yi deserve it..haha.. but, seen like in epi 12.. Sa Yi is stil the same... stil doing alot due to wan money from the GRand-Ma ... Gong Gong.. GREAT... haha..

15. first the shoe and now the spoon haha i like his weapon of choice... -lol he didn't pour the soup i think he just hit her with it. lol

16. tvb_addict2008

tvb_addict2008 Active Member

yeah, i agree, Susanna is starting to get on my nerves, and it's only ep 11, i am actually wondering when Kate Tsui will come on, hopefully not too late in the series

17. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

bwahahaha! i was laughing so hard when i saw that scene! hilarious. the grandpa cracks me up! hahaha

18. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Haha, oh yeah, I laughed so hard my guts got tangled. Lol.

19. ultim8camper

gung gung did pour abit of soup on her cause there was some soup in the spoon already if u watch the ep again you will see some soup on her hahaha lol