Ep 20 exposed???? (spoilers)

Discussion in 'E.U. (Emergency Unit) - 學警狙擊' started by [N], Mar 17, 2009.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

what you think is gonna happen next to laughing gor??? damn the show has 10 episode left, hopefully they don't end him this quick.

2. DKNY

DKNY Well-Known Member

if they end him, i go complain to TVB immediately, "where is my laughing gor?"

3. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

he and ron wont die that fast x)
    its episode 20 after all ~

4. wilsont06

wilsont06 Well-Known Member

i think he's going to die lol I have a feeling that TVB is being cheap and want to make some budget cuts.

5. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

too early for Laughing Gor to die!!! gonna be crap if he died in the next 2 episodes :( and be a bit sad since you learn about him and why

6. i rather have laughing die then ron or sam i can't see another sequel without them. someones gotta die to make it dramatic though...thats what's missing so far.

7. bbes

bbes Incredible

well it's pretty good for me so far. i do think that laughing will get shot or something cos like if u look at the start u see him bleeding with ron holding him.

8. WuWu

WuWu Member

need someone to die? geez... im dying after each eps to see the next one XD Thats dramatic enough for me lol :p

Ok seriously.. i think Laughing will die too... i saw the previews of 21 to 25... and u see ron point a gun to laughing... something gonna happen im sure =T

9. hksmr2

hksmr2 Active Member

laughing gor get shot, but I'm thinking TVB might have a vote to see if we want him to die or not. Do you agree?

10. arnica

arnica Well-Known Member

Shit ... hopefully the 2 boys are able to finish this undercover ... I doubt it though.

11. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Being an undercover with previous police affiliation is always hard