Episode 06 - 10 On the First Beat 學警出更

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Jun 9, 2007.

1. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

omg sammuel is becoming evil i guess >___________<

2. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

i don't think it's about being evil or not. everybody has human nature characterisitcs......like anger, jealousy, etc that can burst out of our "controlled" outer shell when it gets too much and can't handle them.

3. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

just so intense with all the quarrel...i hate sammuel's character for being childish..it's just pointless for studying so much when he cannot even understand the real meaning of teamwork and cooperation..i hate it when he says 'it's not my business i have nothing to do with it'...and the scene in the 3rd ep where ron scolded kate for chatting with tavia without his permission, ron complained to sammuel and sammuel did not even care to know or to stop them....when he found out that kate fed his fish it's his turn to get mad and scolded ron...it's just so selfish

4. Quadron

Quadron Member

thanks

5. cat

cat Well-Known Member

I think so too. He is too childish not mature enough.

6. qoo2828

qoo2828 Well-Known Member

if u watched the first one... he was liek tht too... and the otehrs somewht helped him to get outta tht... selfish... thinking hes better than all of them mode.... but ya.. i hate him.... so ignorant...

7. sillierabbit

sillierabbit Well-Known Member

lol. Sammul's okay...this is like his personality..like if you get in his way he's gonna get all pissed and stuff but that's him. Ron's kinda the same too. IT not until he learns the "truth" that he changes his views or something..then again that is everyone. And i forgot who said something about Kate Tsui in the frontpage but I agree..how did she win Ms. HK with thos eyes...omg..

8. i think ron was more of a hardhead in the first series... but this series they made sammuel the hard head ...sam said some cruel things to ron at the end of ep10. <_<

9. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

oh yeh! i know!!! omg! pak kiu is soo selfish!!!

10. hanhwa

hanhwa Banned

haha..

11. qoo2828

qoo2828 Well-Known Member

eventho sam is selfish and said many harsh things to ron... but he kinda deserves it... he made sam get in trouble like what.. 3 times in 1 episode... lol...

12. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

it's just that he's beginning to have cold war with ron and ron got him involved that's why he didn't like ron in everything he did...ron was just acting on his rationale and sometimes it's really not to take rules too seriously during emergency like michael has said...and the PI interview...since sammul has already been arranged for the next interview...why he still have to blame ron? maybe he's frustrated and wanted to lose his temper on somebody but he's still too selfish and ignorant...

13. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

yes, i agree whats been said. sammul had been quite sefish since the beginning, but the porblems ron caused angered him more, leading to a cold war as seen in ep11, and it escalates as they go together on patrol, they totally ignore each other and leaving that old lady alone after being robbed, leading to Michael yelling at them afterwards. i think it would take a while for the war to end.

14. JYfan

JYfan New Member

is there links for me to download?

15. mzwinnie

mzwinnie Member

the series is pretty cool so far! can't wait to see more

16. ymk

ymk Active Member

Thanks for posting!

17. lobonn

lobonn Active Member

this series is damn good.

18. simonpoh

simonpoh Well-Known Member

thank you very much!

19. tvbcheese

tvbcheese Sushi VIP!

girl in condor heroes was athena chu. i think kate is so annoying and bad tow atch in OTFB. i have disliked her acting ever since she started acting in roles for tvb.

20. lilyjie

lilyjie New Member

Thank you~!

I would like to take a look of it.