episode 1-5 discussion

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by shinobi, Apr 11, 2007.

1. it can be foreshadowing what she will become in the future...she isnt that mad cause the 1st wife gave her two stores <_< it keeps her in her place for now....but in future she will ask / want more...

2. 1xplicitchik

1xplicitchik Well-Known Member

yeah i don't like the second wife that much for being such a biatch since the first wife is so damn nice....don't see why the second wife needs to be legally recognized by law that she is is wife when everyone alreadie considers her as family and a mom to the kids....ontop of that everyone outside recognizes her as the mans wife geez made me want to slap her sillie for being so rude >_<

3. hidden dragon

hidden dragon Well-Known Member

There probably be some shocking storylines related to the identity of Moses biological parents. Jus a hunch.

4. ladyinred

ladyinred Member

hrmmm..it´s fun watching it..but there´s something missing like......RAYMOND!!! i´m wating for him to show up..that´s the only reason that i´m watching this series..and i can´t say if it´s good or not cuz haven´t seen so much of it yet...so i have to wait and see if it gets more interesting...

5. tung

tung Active Member

1-3 for me ain't that great. Basically about the Moms. i find it irradating too. on the other hand on epi 4. i find it pretty funny.. especially when they are playing MJ. Now to wait for epi 5.

6. yoyolib

yoyolib Member

ahh raymond come out already! lol

7. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

Lol. Yeah, TVB uses this so much that it's practically predictable now, huh?

8. AisuTsuki

AisuTsuki Well-Known Member

These types of plots are overused =/ But I'm watching it anyways cause of the cast. Gotta love Bosco and Raymond <3

9. JOANNIEEEEE

JOANNIEEEEE Member

its pretty interesting.
    the second wife is kinda making me mad for being rude to everyone when its all her fault that they didnt get to go on a vacation.

10. Dom

Dom New Member

I've seen the first 5 episodes. Very provocative.

Also, I must say that the first episode of this series had more action, humor, tension etc... than the whole entire Life Art series put together.

11. rainmountain

rainmountain Member

the father's laughter is kind of irritating i feel... trying to be like stephen chow...
    i'm looking forward to tavia's performance~

12. very true. -lol

13. xhikarux

xhikarux Guest

hmm im finding this series very boring, think they tried too make it look like a big production with all these ppl and the complicated relationships. ive d/led 1-4 and i cant stand it anymore.

14. NoobDJ

NoobDJ Active Member

Luving dis series so far, reali funni but cant wait till Tavia rocks up ^^ ... also heard natalie tong is in dis series, makes me even more excited :)

15. Only watched the first ep...
    Really Weird...
    Its like I'm just tryna figure out the family relationship...
    >.<

16. fatboi2007

fatboi2007 Active Member

so far of the movie. i think that is okay. im kinda annoy of moses role. to me it doesnt fit him. hopefully the movie will turn out great since there are a total of 40 episode.

17. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Who's the girl that Moses refers to as "duk duk dei"? She's mad cute... that girl > Tavia. I'd ravage her.

18. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Thats Linda Chung. Linda Chung looks a bit chubby (baby fat?), but yea she's cute. I'm not liking the roles where Tavia has a lot of make up especially the eyeliner. Tavia looks better with less make up. I like both of them lol.

Only newcomer I can't stand is Kate and luckily she isn't in this! Woohoo!

19. yoyolib

yoyolib Member

ya. does anyone have the original beyond mp3 file?

20. yoyolib

yoyolib Member

nevermind, i found it.
    here it is for everyone.

#40 yoyolib, Apr 16, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2007