Episode 1-5 Discussion

Discussion in 'Wing Chun - 詠春' started by Xzyrus, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Somehow the serie's ideas feel familiar to me as if I've watched something like this in the past decade. I know the series has been done before but I just want to know when was the last remake.

Not too bad so far. It has a good balace of action with humour and a decent plot.

I'm a bit confused about the "sam gor" and the other 2 poor dudes in their group of 7 scamming Leung Bik out of his $30, but I guess it'll make sense later. Probably some lame precursor to them becoming evil or a burden to Leung Bik.

In response to whoever posted that they didn't like Nicholas as the lead in the download forums, I don't mind Nicholas Tse playing such a big role. I have nothing against him nor is there anything he does that annoys me. His acting isn't that bad. His punkish reputation makes him suitable for such a role even.

Was this the series he was filming when Cecilia gave birth?

2. zelda

zelda Active Member

did this series even came out yet?

3. hot wings

hot wings Well-Known Member

yes its on megavideo. whos that girl in the drmama anywhoo? shes so hot

4. mageu2hell

mageu2hell New Member

awww does no one have a link with the episodes? I don't like watching stuff online.... I like my quality =)

Sorry I found the links, can't wait for it to finish downloading =D

5. yippoisthebest

i know is a bit late but could any1 upload this again???

6. virgo179

virgo179 Member

Yippoisthebest, it is up but u need to get through a screening process to access the downloads section. Go to the Forums homepage and click on "learn how to download here":
    http://www.dramasian.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13962

hope that helped.

i just dl'ed ep 1&2 and then b-lee started the screening process up again so now i'm just waiting for his confirmation. sigh....

7. miracle*

miracle* Member

nah i tink this wasn't the series he was filming when cecilia gave birth, it's his new series where he's paired with gillian .... called the spirit of the sword