Episode 10 - Episode 15 discussion

Discussion in 'Word Twisters' Adventure - 鐵咀銀牙' started by KaY_xD, Nov 18, 2007.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

so they got married......poor Michael Tse trying to rescue Charmaine Sheh but......ahh.

2. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

Yeah that part was sad but from looking at the previews, he seems to get over it pretty quickly

3. chengbf

chengbf New Member

aiks..can't manage to continue d/l, cos i can't manage go to Download section? Now i onyl d/l till eps 11. Any ideas ?

4. ely

ely Member

ya i cant see the d/l section either but i think its because of some new forum rule have to go through some screening process >.<

haha micheal tse really annoys me in this series >.< and i think charmaine and jordans relationship is cute

5. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Michael Tse is kinda egoistic in these few episodes...dont like him...

6. Bontachu

Bontachu New Member

i cant go into the download section also
    any idea why?

7. techdosm

techdosm Member

maybe because your acc suspend or less post same go to me ! -_-2

hope administrator faster unsuspend my acc !! thanks administrator ! -bigclap

8. Bontachu

Bontachu New Member

then how can we unsuspend our account?

9. raven2k

raven2k Member

10. zelda

zelda Active Member

wow it already up to ep 10 lol im up to ep 5 i think this series is real funny ...

11. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

so it seems that jordan and charmaine are falling for each other. but i dont get why suki has to die, i dont like her or anything but she had a hard life after all.

12. hermidude

hermidude Well-Known Member

I'm sorry about Suki's death too. What's the point of giving her a role....This series though has not much sispemse has its very funny parts that is just hilarious. Jordan is a good comedian! Charmaine is ok. I don;t really like Michael, his arrogrant air.

13. ely

ely Member

how many eps is this series?

14. hannah666

hannah666 Well-Known Member

i think 20

15. luvergal

luvergal Member

ya its 2o

16. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Haih~~ Suki died~~~ I thought she would be together with Michael~~!!!

17. xpheal

xpheal Member

another 6 episodes to the ending - well the series is good to watch although the court debate is a bit weak. i mean, fong tong keng doesnt look invinsible anyway.. just some reasoning and that's all. i hope some serious case will come and jordan will turn up to be great.

anyway suki is cute - she died what a waste. although i think the reason she wanna put fong tong keng to death is very very debate-able - weak as i mentioned.

18. sweetpain

sweetpain Member

nice drama,, thankssssssssss