episode 11-15 discussion

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by shinobi, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Yeah makes Tavia's char look like such a slut and now he mother is selling her daughter away.

2. hillary

hillary Active Member

Haha thats funny shinobi. Yes watched till 13 or was it 12, have not seen Raymond yet. But is it me, or just that Ray looks younger in each series he is in?

Love to see the development of Moses and Linda - they are cute when they were talking on the phone - he in his care and she in the bus - and she started to slap him to wake him up, its funny.!

3. i liked how the family ignored the 2nd wife.... -lol they drove off without her haha.

Linda chung is outshining all the other young actors in this series so far....HUGE improvement.

4. 1xplicitchik

1xplicitchik Well-Known Member

i wish i could run the second wife over god wat a biatch!! can't believe she denies it to pt where u cna believe she wasn't part of that whole plan o_O stupid older brother should rat her out instead of take the blame for her! i want to see her get kicked out of the house as well >_<

5. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Is it just me or you do you the brother's story seem too fake? Maybe it's his character that I don't have trust in, but his entire story in the last 5 min seemed fake and rushed.

6. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Yeah I didn't get the feeling he was gone that long. At most maybe a week. How could he have lost all that money and gotten put in jail for assault and released already?

7. OmgZ...U kno when Yan yan (think thats her name) did that thing in english...
    Made me cry -cry2

When dai bao and sai bao did that ping pong game -lol
    Funny!! ^^

And yay!! Ray's finally here!!!-bigclap

8. superdash

superdash Well-Known Member

ye its great to finally see ray :D

9. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

Totally agreeing with you. He's so lying, probably making another story up for ppl to pity and take him back. Such a bastard; disgraces their family.

10. panzz

panzz Member

Does anyone know if Raymond dies?? because there is a scene where Linda falls to the ground crying in the hospital and Raymond is dragged out from the car...

11. ryce2go

ryce2go Member

cant wait till 16 to see gil gil get married... hopefully

12. hillary

hillary Active Member

i dont want to give out to much but you are right, Ray's role is not a permanent one in this series

13. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Well Ray keeps running red lights. It's inevitable he'll get T-Boned.

14. ainikawaii

ainikawaii Member

i think the scene when Linda found out that Moses has a crush on her was just over dramatic. I mean if u find out someone who likes you, wouldn't you rather be flatter than upset =P

15. sir_denster

sir_denster Well-Known Member

I thought she was overdoing it too--the fact that she knew she was misleading him too doesn't speak too well for her character. She did feel really guilty, though.

Yeah, I think the Bo uncle is all B.S. In the preview, looks like he gets blamed for something, but how much you wanna bet it was second wife (no matter what it was)?

16. the ding dong doll was so cute!! lolx i was laughing so hard when moses gave it the seat belt haha he so silly it's just a doll! XD

poor yoyo got slapped on her birthday...whats with the characters in this series stealing other peoples wives/husbands?

#36 shinobi, Apr 28, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2007
  17. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

LoL. You know I think they used that line too much. I mean, they repeated it three times. He keeps running red lights and Linda keeps telling him not to think too much. By the third time, I was like, 'Man, how many times are they going to do this' xD

18. HeavySmoker

HeavySmoker Well-Known Member

The Casts of this series is great. But the overall of the first 15 seemed a bit radical and over made to show deeper connections at later episodes. I wonder if the marriage of gil gil will be dramatic!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Txn9DSsQbw

19. sir_denster

sir_denster Well-Known Member

Yeah, if it happens that much, why are the women workers still rushing to get a ride from him? Let's think about this: ride from someone they find attractive and getting your life killed because the person ran a red light? Just doesn't make sense to me. If I were Linda, I'd just take the bus.

Sure the wedding will be drrramatic.

20. cat

cat Well-Known Member

I heard the 1wife is going to die later on in the chapter due to her illness. Anyone has any idea.