Episode 13 Discussion

Discussion in 'No Regrets - 巾幗梟雄之義海豪情' started by Thanos, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Thanos

Thanos Member

Episode 14 Discussion

I thought it was a pretty good episode. Anyone think that Ching Ching running back to become a hostage a second time was stupid? lol.. Also, the best part of the episode was when the whole neighborhood beat up on Leung Fei Fan, amirite? haha. What are your thoughts?

#1 Thanos, Nov 4, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Yea, i cant believe he was being such a dh when ah sing saved his life (gave him the key)

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

but he still got played by 9 mui...twice:xd:

4. zeewee

zeewee Well-Known Member

Evil thought, but I hope the neighbors beat Leung Fei Fan to death. As long as he is alive, he will cause pain for everyone. Episode 14 really made my blood pressure rise.

I agree about Ching Ching being stupid and making things complicated for everyone. The preview for the next episode shows her doing the same thing again. Ugh.

5. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

lol its ep 14 not 13. and yea fucking fala is so annoying. she just comes out at the most annoying time ffs -_- and he always bumps into the wall and knocks things off -_-. they should just delete her character completely out of the drama. its freakn irrelevent. using her as a narrator by speaking out the dairy also sucks. her accent kills the whole republican time set feel -_-

also the hilarious thing about the neighours hitting stuff to make sound is, theres one girl that got a fire extinguish LOL.. and fk the guy next to the hair dresser took a cup and teeth brush and start hitting away LOLOLOLOL

6. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Yup, he got mocked. "If I don't marry, how am I suppose to have childrens" haha, his well p1$$ed.

7. markthad

markthad New Member

so disappointing this show... especially since the japanese invasion... so boring and fala chen is so annoying. her character is so irrelevant and the naration is so annoying. The show is supposed to be about nine sister and lau sing.... not all these irrelevant love scenes between raymond wong and fala chen.... i almost bored to sleep by their love story!!!

8. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

9 goo leung said to hit him on the legs, i was pissed when they just hit his face & body. i wish i was there, gonna show them some kay power