Episode 16-20 Discussion

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by Xzyrus, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

This is so messed up how the 2nd wife went to pull strings to have reporters at Bosco and Tavia's wedding. She should want revenge against the 1st wife and perhaps 'Bor cow fu'. Such a bitch. Can't wait to see how TVB will have her 'jeet daw'.

Did Tavia really smoke? I didn't pay enough attention and I'm too lazy to go back but there were a lot of cut scenes without showing her full upper body. It just kept showing her jaw area.

2. Julie504

Julie504 Active Member

yeaa on some of the screencap i saw she was smoking but dont mistake that for it being in real life too.. haha

3. SoulJai

SoulJai Active Member

didn't want to make a new thread, sort of related to esp 16 - 20

damn... being rich is nice =o i like the size of that wedding =O

and about the gift for the daugther's parent at marriage.... like wow 2.88mill cash + 5mill value store... remains me of that news in the summer, that business's dude's son Lee Ga Sing, using over 2billion on his wife's family's gift money.

4. i thought the wedding would of been a disaster ...but it ended very nicely...

poor uncle bor...he finally a nice guy and now he gets blamed for being the bad guy.

5. cat

cat Well-Known Member

I don't really like Jackie's mom in this series because I think she cares more about money than her own daughter.

6. the wedding was sooooooooooo romantic (then ending bit when they played the video n the whole family sang the song)/ btw, what's the title of the song they sang? thanks.

7. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

OMG the cat winked in the scene Ray and Linda got together! I wonder if it was CGed. Normally TVB's CG has been really obvious and crappy. It was so cute.

8. pinobe

pinobe New Member

it is so good

9. sir_denster

sir_denster Well-Known Member

祝福 sung by Sally Yip

10. now that raymond is with linda... im guessing yoyo and moses will hookup and then somehow linda will want moses.

11. thanks for telling me the song title sir_denster. any idea where i can find the song to download? thanks again.

12. Arctic_fire

Arctic_fire Well-Known Member

ahh,, I really hate the 2nd wife..

13. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

I was also thinking about how dramatic they make the end of each episode yet they unrealistically start the next episode as if nothing happened. It's kinda of mind boggling how one would get out of those difficult positions. This is especially true going from the wedding until the next day and the episode before it.

14. sir_denster

Good point. I was thinking the same thing a few days ago. hahahaha.

Yeah, the second wife sucks, but as my mom said, if it weren't for her and kou fu bo, there wouldn't be much drama in the tv series.

15. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Now the series is going to get better with more fighting.
    Uncle bor is too much of a gambler so he always needs money. So after he got blamed, he turned back into his "true" self and blabbered everything to the 2nd wife.

The 2nd wife is good. She twists the questions to yes and no, but allow for no explanation. Yes = 2nd wife was right so continue yelling. No = you are lying to my face. Also, when the 1st wife fell down the set of stairs, the 2nd wife was thinking is she dead. What a b!tch!

16. it's about right ..it's half way through the series.. the drama looks like its picking up.

theres no trust in the family right now.

And with the first wife being sick... that works in the favor of the 2nd wife....she will basically get her power while shes in bed sick.

17. souLess965

souLess965 Member

omg the 2nd wife ( well technically shes not even according to the law ) IS SUCH A #@#$@#$! at the end of ep 19 i just wanted to slap her and kick her in the face -.-'' and i don't like the uncle either~ evil turds.

18. ftann

ftann Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was sooo pissed! I don't get what the husband sees in her! Even "duk duk dei's" mom is better than her!

19. sir_denster

I hope as the distrust builds and as the drama picks up so too will the ratings. 29 isn't very high for such a good cast and decent storyline.

20. monkiesxrule

monkiesxrule Well-Known Member

dang!!! everything is getting so intense. i wish they would release more than one a day! can't wait til the next episode!! i thought it was hell messed up how the 1st wife rolled down the stairs and the 2nd wife just stared at her. the dang woman is on the floor!!! pick her up! i really dont like the 2nd wife and the uncle. ohh. i also dont like tavia's family. they they're money grieving pieces of S***. i hate them so much!! wish they got killed off.