Episode 16-20 Discussion

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by Xzyrus, Apr 30, 2007.

1. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

i think although d 1st wife has power to decide everything and she said she has a clear mind on who is true n who is lying but it's stupid for her to hand over the family to the 2nd wife while she's away...
    while she did that i said 'duh' what happened? wasn't she supposed to be the 'saint' of the family? but i'm glad no one, even the 2nd wife's son listened to the 2nd wife's babbling haha...and then after watching the trailer for next episode i was relieved that the 1st wife is gonna be back and put an end to the tyrannical way of the 2nd wife handling the family...

2. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

OMG...the second wife is really getting on my nerves. I wonder why mr chinatown still puts up with her.

3. simple... she has a kid with him.. thats the only reason at this point why shes able to boss around his husband...if you kick her out she will take her son with her too....her son is her only meal ticket to the family fortune.:p

4. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

as usual, i still want to slap the second wife.. and that's about it.

5. andy18

andy18 Active Member

the fact that di maw is si maw's dad is just wacked - i wanted it 2 be someone else maybe bring in a new character

6. mike james

mike james Active Member

personally saying i hate the second "wife"

7. brilliantmaus

brilliantmaus Member

the 2nd wife is so annoying, i would kick her out of the family

8. Da-HaXx0r

Da-HaXx0r Well-Known Member

lol. I agree. Especially hate it how she chucks the psych with that sqealy voice of hers. -lol Ah, can't wait till the 21st ep. The preview's seems so interesting! I see a lecture coming on from the 1st wife! >=D

9. unkn0wn4life

unkn0wn4life Active Member

There wouldnt be as much drama without the second wife. If you haven't notice, she does more talking and screaming then anyone else in this series. She's getting kicked out of the family next eps hahahaaaahaaaaa

10. ainikawaii

ainikawaii Member

i think the second wife is evil! why doesn't chinatown just kick his second wife out...obviously in these scenes he is pretty pissed off at her for everything! gosh i hate her!

i can't wait until the first wife finds out about everything that's going on...wonder if the second wife would get kicked out?!

11. edmundteh

edmundteh Well-Known Member

this pathetic second mum is really getting on my nerves. cannot take her character anymore, she is soooooo 'KAN', evil dude.