Episode 23-24 discussion (contain spoiler, don't come if you don't want the story to be spoil)

Discussion in 'Yes Sir, No Sir - 點解阿Sir係阿Sir' started by Valkrezy, May 20, 2011.

1. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

Sigh I feel so bad for Linda, Moses is a jerk. I feel so bad why is she being used like that. Her character looks very sad, and looks like some crazy girl that would suicide, if anything more would happen. That is just so wrong to use her just to get close to her brother in law.

2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

I'm just surprised that his future brother in law didn't kill him when he overheard the telephone conversation. Well at least they tested him out. He was smart by making up the house decoration/refurbishment excuse up.

3. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

I mean, how could anyone cheat on Linda?

4. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

I feel so bad at those line "its very hard for me to like someone." Why can't Moses just love her...

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lmao at the ridiculous wong cho lam angela baby reference.

6. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

why would he pick miss ho.....shes...."ehh.."

7. snakekilla12

snakekilla12 Well-Known Member

i wonder what's the ending gonna be like. mota or moda? Will moses be with someone or stay up being alone?

8. vivian88

vivian88 Member

I am so so so so irritated with Moses Chan acting and putting all blames on Linda when he is in the wrong. His face is such a JERKKKKKK...

9. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

In terms of acting, ep 23 was the best I've ever seen from Linda. Methinks she's coming along and growing in her craft. Kudos to her improvement. But, as for Moses? I never really saw what others see in him; I think he's capable as a character actor, but he's crass, ugly as sin, and makes some really creepy looking faces. Frankly, he looks like the type of guy that would make approaching passerby cross the street before they get to him.