Episode 24

Discussion in 'Super Trio Game Master - 超級遊戲獎門人' started by kevin, Oct 24, 2010.

1. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Some of those people dressed up as students look disgusting...

The "new" games are cool!

2. they need to bring the whipping cream back to the guess number game..its not the same xD

oh its not really new games..just bringing it back.

3. kevin

kevin RAWR!

That's why it's I say 'new' (I used the quote instead " ").

Mr Tsang was kind enough to offer drinking the rest though, cause it would be cruel for her to drink 3 cups in a roll (role?) lol. How bad luck haha. I felt kinda sick when watching it. Ewww

4. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

It's getting quite boring watching the same stuff over and over again...

5. Duong

Duong Member

I think the show will be boringeverytime the same thing ..

But some episode is very funny hahaha..

6. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

eps 24 was borin the whole show is gettin borin they need 2 get better guest on the show!!!!

7. larlarlar

larlarlar Well-Known Member

On Tak Chuen was pretty hilarious in the sushi game lol. The drinking game was ok, surprised no one spit it out of their mouth haha.

The foreign singers game is totally not funny anymore. :( Is that the same black guy that did it years and years ago? Sounds like him at least, probably used to it now.

The popping balloon games are also... kind of dull after all these episodes, not that it was that funny to begin with.

8. well the seasons almost over , when it's not on people will complain..i guess enjoy it while you still got it!

9. kevin

kevin RAWR!

3 more eps yes?

10. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

This ep was okay, but they should really bring new games though. Like the one where they have to read phrases out

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

blackface is still normal in asian countries? it would've been panned (possibly illegal?) in us lol.