episode 26-30 discussion.

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by shinobi, May 14, 2007.

1. evilcookies

evilcookies Member

where'd you guys all watch ep 30. so fast. >_<

2. shinybow

shinybow Well-Known Member

It is getting better, the next 2 weeks will be the best ones. I just don't see anything really "bad" will happen to the 2nd wife since "fuun" (youngest son) is his son and he is on Mose side.

3. Championchi

Championchi Member

Duk Duk Dei is good
    hes so strong, he stands up to everyone's criticisms just because he knows he is doing wahts right

I think the best part is where everyone yells at him as he storms away from the dinner table but Duk Duk Dei says "i dont care if you guys dont think im right, all that matters is that Dai Kei knows that I am doing the right thing"

Duk Duk dei is so strong no wonder Dai Kei placed the important role of saving the family on Duk Duk Dei's shoulders

I hate ah foon even though he told the truth, let me remind ppl here that it was his JOB to tell the truth, all he has done is slightly redeemed his horrible mistake!!! dont feel sorry for him !! I hate ah foon because he lied about what Dai Kei said and translated it completely opposite to Dai Kei's meaning, which was the last thing that Dai Kei heard before she died, making her die so uncomfortably and with so many regrets humph I HATE AH FOON

4. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

That was very well put. It's most likely Ah Foon telling the truth that will cause his mother to disown him because he's in the way of her "get rich" plan. I really don't think there's a way for him to redeem himself for lying in front of the 1st wife, since she's dead. You never disobey a dying person's wish (unless it's illegal or something).

I think Ton Yun Guy wants to marry the 2nd wife because he's a man, he gets lonely and need someone to keep him company. And because he's known her for so long, it's the logical choice. But remember, his character isn't really that bright. His entire life was guided by the 1st wife, his business by his sister-in-law. So it's another one of his "stupid" decisions.

After everyone's post here, I rewatched the intro song carefully and finally noticed that funeral scene. I think the majority of people are correct, Raymond WILL die, most likely due to the car crash scene shown. But I think I remember seeing a spoiler scene on Youtube that Raymond was covered in blood and sitting in a telephone booth. I won't spoil it for you guys, use your imagination :)

It is obvious that Linda cannot forget Raymond (due to the seashell) and Raymond still has some feelings for Linda though may not be true. Remember that they liked each other since university, but never had the chance to start, so that may lead to a strong hold on their relationship (especially Linda holding on to Raymond) JennV's post stated what seemed like the most obvious path that they will follow.

Lastly, when will Duk Duk Dei wear a suit and for what reason? He looks so "smart" in that, giving off a strong aura.

5. JennV

JennV Well-Known Member

Lol. Why Thank You. But I Still Think That Raymond Will Die Completely. Even Though The Scene Where Raymond Was Covered In Blood Was Shown (I've Seen It) But Why Would Anyone Put A Funeral When The Person Is Still Alive? So Like Yeah. And YEAH! Moses Looks Too Smart With The Suit! It Doesnt Matches His Character.

6. babichicky

babichicky Well-Known Member

yea i was reading about raymond n yea he totally spoils the ending n tells everyone that he dies lol. but b4 i kinda want linda n him to get bak together since yoyo n raymond broke up n admit to he's wrongs.
    n i really hope that the second wife n the husband doesn't get married!!!! bcuz she's a GOLD DIGGER!!!!!! i just think the second wife should go with henry like their ment to b!!! lol
    but if that doesn't happen i still hope she suffers at the end lol

7. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

since linda still misses ray so much they'll probably get together again...But moses against the wedding has brought so much high blood pressure to chinatown and it'll be chinatown's turn to get sick(my guess)...there's a scene in the theme video like moses bosco and others were all wearing black and struggling to get into something like funeral...it might be chinatown's death has given 2nd wife excuse that moses is responsible for causing chinatown's death....

ah foonfoon did great job in exposing the truth right before moses left...

8. ah foon jai saves the day!

9. azntru3lub

azntru3lub Well-Known Member

2nd wife evilnessssss!!!!!! -dead -devil
    linda need to let raymond go...breakup...
    Yoyo...hate her char. in this series..why the hell she be a flight attendant and wear the uniform to a club and running around with it...that just too weird -ohmy -bash

10. MuiMuiTjai

MuiMuiTjai Member

Do you guys really think Raymond is going to die? I thought that Ton Yun Guy would die, because when he dies, the family would split up in 2 halfs fighting for the money... ?__?

11. sir_denster

sir_denster Well-Known Member

I think they both die.