Episode 26-30 Discussion

Discussion in 'E.U. (Emergency Unit) - 學警狙擊' started by Xzyrus, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

WTF Pak Kiu again in episode 26. Holy shit diarrhea of the mouth.

I find it annoying how they make Sum Jeh's mind so sharp at time yet such a bimbo at other times. Was interesting when she was first investigating Hao Gor and now with Ah Man yet she has another bimbo moment in the restaurant with Hao Gor.

2. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

sry to say this again but... it looks like laughing is really dead ~ =.=
    i want him alive ~

3. dragonsy42

dragonsy42 Well-Known Member

Um, I heard on the radio that laughing gor is going to come back alive in the finale!!!

4. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

all about Pak Kiew in Episode 26................ zzzzzzz ................

5. rumors have it theres an alternate ending where laughing is not dead at the end (for the laughing fans).

the series is very boring right now...pak q doesn't want to become a cop blah blah in part1 and part 2 he was like that too what a EMO lol.

sum jeh knowing everything ...she's playing both sides...why does she even help Ron? cause of laughing? ughh so stupid...pick a side!

6. hksmr2

hksmr2 Active Member

THE only reason sum jeh is helping out ah mon is because of the daughter not because of laughing gor. I do argee the series has slowed up a bit without laughing gor. He makes a big differences.

7. LittleWish

LittleWish Member

If they make laughing back alive in the drama, it kills the drama. How can a person take 2 bullet shots and still be alive? and even if Ron didn't shoot him, he would've died due to lost of blood. there wasn't a scene where how gor check laughing's body, it is stupid to think that he didn't..he is smart in the drama ofcouse he would've.

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

sum jeh is stupid seriously, she gets played for hau gor and really don't give a shit about anyone not related to hau gor or her mother/sister. she don't give a fuck about laughing.

9. intraland

intraland Well-Known Member

haha its funny to think of the ending (the last week of airing this series) after laughing died.

during the actually filming of this series, everyone had the mentality that laughing DID die and there was no "alternate ending". But now that the idea of an alternate ending has popped up, the viewers can sit there thinking, "laughing is coming back! and yet nobody knows". Its a sick twist to the mind, yet interestingly fun at the same time to think both possibilities/sides.

remember, they originally cut out the clip where they throw the body to the sea... so originally the director wanted Laughing DEAD, but now he is "rumoured" dead.

I wonder if Ron will be in the refilmed ending... lol he shaved his head for another series and his hair cut is totally different now. or maybe its just going to be Laughing and Gok sir. Seriously curious how this turns out.

10. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Hey dont meant to spoil the ending for anyone but Laughing does come back alive.

Due to popular demand , the director has progressed re-filming of the ending with Laughing in it in the streets of Wan Chai.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These were taken a few days ago

11. haru

haru Well-Known Member

YAY Laughing is alive haha

12. arnica

arnica Well-Known Member

NICE!!!!!!!:band:

13. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

im glad that you posted this [​IMG]

14. lilbear

lilbear Member

yea laughing is back

15. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Did plastic surgey dry up Elanne's tear ducts? lol Tears only came out when there were cutscenes in between. And her nose structure was going to jump out from her face when she was crying in front of Sum Jeh.

16. Yaya~ I think ever since Laughin died... Sooo borrrin zZzZzzZzz
    Like Pak Kiew is lameee
    And think its dumb how Ron gets found out sooo early...
    But u knew that was gonna happen once he got with yauyau tho ><"
    Blehhh and Sum jeh is jus annoyin she should just stay out of ser toon ¬_¬;

17. laughing with hair ... is weird -lol he doesn't look gwoo wak to me <_<

18. frostshards

frostshards Well-Known Member

im disappointed that they;re gonna bring him back. really ruins the emotional impact of his sacrifice for me.

19. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Well his hair doesn't need to be "goo wak" any more if his cover's blown. Does anyone know if he's filming another series and those pics might just be from something else though?