Episode 3 was AMAZING

Discussion in 'No Regrets - 巾幗梟雄之義海豪情' started by xaznxryux, Oct 20, 2010.

1. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

Spoiler Alert!

How Wayne is trying his best to protect Pierre was AMAZING, Pierre's acting has improved greatly. Just that last scene I was like DAMN!, so suspenseful, Pierre's tears, Wayne's expression was great...however i see a big resemblance with wayne's character to the first one

what do you think...

2. HelloKittylam

HelloKittylam Member

i cried when he though he was going to die and he was talking to wayne :(

3. kevin

kevin RAWR!

It was indeed intensive, every word he said had some feeling to it, last man words I guess.

4. aznboi12_4

aznboi12_4 Active Member

i cried in first and 3rd ep....wtf is this? LOL i never do =/

5. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

man this drama made me cry in the 3rd ep... lets see how it goes for the rest of the drama. i measure how good a drama is by the tears i drop haha

unlke moonlight resonance which made me cry for the 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th episodes in a row rofl i still remember all these good dramas omg..

let alone growing through life made me use up 2 boxes of tissue in the final two epsT_T

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

shit this show is amazing. don't know how they can top the first few episodes. pierre has a new nickname faiii chaiii hahhaaha.

7. haru

haru Well-Known Member

I agree, this episode is intense especially Pai Kwut's last words as he is about to get shot.

8. kevin

kevin RAWR!

TBH I almost felt like I was in the 'crowd' haha. It's very 'bik jun' (real).

9. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

i think from the beginning of this series... its all amazing!!! good series

10. kevin

kevin RAWR!

^
    Agreed.

11. burpyierz

burpyierz Well-Known Member

i have to say pierre acting is really good, the character he is playing is so irritating, so useless
    he is doing a really good job acting a weak guy

12. _raymond

_raymond New Member

yeah definetly considering the role that he played in rosy business

it was sad to hear him say that he wanted to see wayne's face for the last time ,how he was grateful of him and how he would repay him in his next life