Episode 3.wtf?

Discussion in 'E.U. (Emergency Unit) - 學警狙擊' started by Nnerak, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

the mother of the girl who died blames sammul for the death of her daughter...but why?

if he wasn't there she would of died anyways. Also, she says, "my daughter is very guai"...if she was, she wouldn't be taking drugs in the first place.
    ugggh...i just really hate scenes like these.....

anyways...who's excited for ep 4? I am!

2. hkop

hkop Well-Known Member

im not concerned about that but more of the ending, his hing dai doesn't believe in him... after 10 years of jail michael miu should rise up and just be the top.

3. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

i bet his hing dai doesn't really like him in the first place, it was hinted that he was pretending to be very grateful to michael. and michael actually hates him, he teams up with ron to catch him and then becomes the triad boss. woot!

4. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

this is what i thought too ~~ ^^
    well, this is how goo wak jai doin ~~ x)
    i think michael miu will turn good ~

5. hkop

hkop Well-Known Member

no michael must create a legend and dominate everywhere and become the next chan ho nam LOL that would make the story good to watch and the police can't do anything to him. he gets bigger n bigger back to the young and dangerous

then this serie = good

6. i think it's reasonable... he had a chance to save her daughter and he didn't ...but i don't think the mother knew her daughter let go of sam's hand.

the gangsters will not finish on top ...this is a cop series! :p

7. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

Never watch the intro, I always skip it.

The pimp dresser is hilarious. He looks like a cop from the previous one, but I dunno.

I don't know what the fuss is w/ Michael Miu and that white hair Sky Brother. I mean, just cuz he sat 10 years eating long pork rice doesn't mean he gets anything. It seems. Michael Tse (laughing) is the boss. I don't see any vibe, or swager from the other 2. HAHA..

They need more old fagots to play the uncles of the triad. They are using dads. LOL

Too funny. Plus, they need more guys in 'suits'. Young & Dangerous.

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol watched the preview, pretty much spoil everything for me. damn chinese previews for their shows, major spoilers in them!!!

9. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

previews are always better than the show itself! i love watching previews =D

10. Choy1314

Choy1314 Well-Known Member

I think Pak Q made a good Speech in front of all those students and teachers..

cool...;)

11. ypquan2004

ypquan2004 Member

That girl's mother blames Sammul for trying to save her? She should blame her own daughter for doing stupid things and hanging out with those guys. I mean Sammul was only trying to save her. She was the one who let go of his hand.

12. the mother dwells too much on the idea that her daughter was "guai" and that her death was all due to the fault of sam while in fact that either way she would have dies. i is not a question of who to blam the death on but rather to accept the fact and move on

13. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

I would of thought the other two cops had some sort of infltable object to make an attempt to break her fall, guess not

14. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

bak chee. the mother is stupid. cant blame him for the death of her daughter, he tried what he could to save her.... silly woman

15. ko0l

ko0l New Member

yea this series have lots of illogical stuff

16. Always easier to blame someone else ga la...

17. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ yupz...plus you always need somebody to blame ga la...!!..-lol

18. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Also there is not blood where the dead body is