episode 36 - 40 Discussion *WARNING SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by n4mele5s, May 28, 2007.

1. monkiesxrule

monkiesxrule Well-Known Member

the ending was.... not too good. but overall this was a GREAT series!! i would say the best part of the last episode would be when the 2nd wife was chasing that henry guy with a car!! LOL. it's like a game of tag except that she has a car. haha

2. shinybow

shinybow Well-Known Member

People, don't your guys understand, after so many climax that I never thought that TVB was able to create, this ending was totally unacceptable. I kept rewatching when Sai kai return from London to break Sai Kai's evil plot, when Chinatown suddenly return from the hospital, Ah Fuun at the press conference, those are scenes that will be classic for ever.
    The 4 oysters story was shown at the 1st episode and she refused it, so why she repent at the trial for the same reason? It seems that the beggining and ending don't match. I think that TVB reshoted the ending after the serie was completly finished. As I read on the newspaper Ha Yue (Chianatown) said that he supposted to die at episode 32 NOT 38. TVB should extended the serie a couple more episodes so the ending won't be such a rush and nosense. I don't think that we would mind if they do that instead of pissing us off. UGGHHHRRRR

#122 shinybow, Jun 2, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2007
  3. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

No, the abalone (NOT oysters...lol) in the first episode were offered to Suzanna as a peace offering, begging her not to go on with the trial. During the ending, it was the touching story behind the abalone and how Ha Yu sacrificed so much for her that made her change her mind. Also, Suzanna finally realised in the end that Henry was cheating on her and had multiple wives in China, LOL. That's why she repented

4. i liked the ending because duk duk got seurg joy sum :D
    but the they left sai kai's character hanging...all they said was she was in the hospital ...what is her relationship with the family? how does she treat them now? they left a great villain high and dry...i thought when she was going to run over henry she was going to crash and die... to end her character...TVB with another unexplainable ending -shrug.. all i care is dukduk+joy sum :D

5. dreyvii

Haha...shinobi, you must've been too busy watching duk duk dei and sheung joi sum. Sai Kai was forgiven by her family, and they decided to take her back as a family member, not just a friend.

6. no i knew they forgive her... but after that scene where she tries to kill henry ...theres were no more scenes with her.... i thought there should be a scene with and the kids so she can apologize for what she has done to the family....it would of been very emotional...but i guess TVB endings are always rushed even if it's a 40 ep series! <_<

7. dreyvii

Haha...is it really that rushed? I thought it was pretty well planned out.

Maybe the people who complain about the ending watched it with high expectations, that's why they feel disappointed. It's always like that with hyped up series...

8. babichicky

babichicky Well-Known Member

hmmm it was an okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy ending lol
    i thought it could of been better... like they would actually announce who wins the battle but too bad the second just left it lol but it was SUPERRRRRR awesome when basco told what he's real plan was when he went over to second wife's side. : ) that made me so happy and also how mooses got linda : )
    i would totally watch it again hahaha

9. huiz1610

huiz1610 Member

HI.. i need help... i heard this is a reali good movie n its a MUST to watch.. anyone know any link where i can download? I cant seems to find it.. Pls help me

10. naruuuto

naruuuto Active Member

yea..i agree the ending could be better, a few more explanations are needed to explain the relationships between the character. for example, what happened to fune jai and angel? Also, a little explanation for Tavia's family is needed (maybe Sai Bao tells them to stay away from his family)...from how I see it, Tavia's family is nothing more than security guards for the last couple of episodes. And finally, did seurg joy sum go to South America with Sai Bao? TVB could make the ending even better by adding maybe another 10-20 mins to the ending, or just take out some of the filler scenes in 37 and 38.

11. dreyvii

12. andy18

andy18 Active Member

finally finished - crappy ending though

13. gday

gday Well-Known Member

agree the middle climax was better than the ending. the end!

14. cr1stal

cr1stal Active Member

yea i guess its a little rushed like ending.. but i guess we all enjoy the serie and how the storyline went and those freaking scene that made us mad did it well too..this is the best serie ive seen so far..

forgive tvb for such an ending.. * swallow * it

~ Tim Dek Hek .. Fu Tek Yar Hek .. ~ { lol }

15. dinkojinko

dinkojinko Active Member

I think the finale would have been great had it ended right after the family visits Lee Si Kai and Har Yu. I'm sure many fans wanted to see Moses and Linda get together, but that was way too rushed.

16. i know everyone loved this series... but for some reason i didn't find it very enjoyable... too much sh!t stirring... actually... bascially all 40 episodes r just Sai Kai stirring sh!t... -shrug

17. dreyvii

Hahaha...good one. Stirring sh*t. Lol. Well, she had plenty of allies along the way, like uncle bor and Henry. I liked uncle bor's sh*t stirring too...his expressions were pretty funny and intense. Makes you wanna strangle him too

18. yeah... uncle bor's good too... a few times i had the urge to take my slippers off n chuck them at him...

19. janicefo

janicefo Member

the ending abit rush. i heard ppl said that there is another ending. anyone know anything about it?

20. karmenxd

karmenxd Member

LOL... I LOVED THE ENDING
    i kept on laughing at how the second wife got screwed over when she schemes to get the money
    even right before he died the fat guy played her