episode 46-50 discussion

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by shinobi, Sep 18, 2007.

1. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Well I just want to slap Joe Ma right on his darn face...... SO freakin evil~~~!!!! He had changed so much since the beginning of the drama... This dude is gonna have a bad ending man....probably end up in jail after doing so many evil deeds...... Jessica is also another nut head... Although he is her husband but doesn't mean woman are that unrealistic till she cant even use her rational thinking to consider the situation.....

I believe it is all the dumb director and script writer's fault in putting all the cast in this not logical situation!!! TVB had to just start considering making dramas which are realistic and not just based solely on the irrational script writer...

2. Cskills

Cskills Well-Known Member

Joe Ma needs to get his sorry ass kicked 10x over and then have his nutz run over by a group of stampeding rhinos....

GOD I HATE HIM!!!!

3. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

^haha. i share your sentiments.

every time i see him and all the stuff he does, i just wanna whack him over the head. GRRH! tsk tsk tsk. so sad how everyone always asks charmaine to drop the legal case instead of asking joe ma. and what right does he have to blowup at his wife for simply asking him to consider dropping the case for the good of company? this show is messed up. but that's also why i can't wait for everyone to find out the truth and the sick, disgusted looks that'll be on their faces. :p

4. joe's more smarter and evil than his uncle :(

5. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Getting very intense.

6. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

yeah...like near the beginning...Joe asked his uncle how he could get both business and Jessica or sumthin like that...and his uncle said u have to be more evil than me or sumthin....-devil..guess he is now...

7. strawberri_angelbaby

strawberri_angelbaby Well-Known Member

i feel so sad for charmaine. she has barely any support, but just wait until they-the wa family- sees how evil joe ma is.

8. Cskills

If I was Bosco....I'd be stuffing my fist upside Joe's head......

First he acts like an ass to the company by trying every method to stop their production line, which by the way he never apologies for, and now he's slowly putting his evil plan into action....

I don't know it he a good actor, or do I just hate him...

9. Cskills

Also, when he came about into the office, I was sure that Charmaine was gonna get hers (aka: DIE)....

That would have been really messed up!!!

10. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

This proves that Joe Ma is suitable to act as evil villain lol~~~... Thats good since there are not many TVB artistes who can act really good evil.... So we should maybe give him an applause to Joe Ma for his role in DOL?

11. Cskills

Yeah, I don't know if I would go that far....maybe........but not really.....Argh!, still just want to kick his ass!!!

12. Cskills

Um, i know this isn't suppose to be here, but How can I display my avator when commenting/posting?

13. Cskills

Oops, never mind...sorry

14. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

Well Joe Ma did start his career being a villain. Remember in "At the Threshold of an Era" he was the one that raped Ada.

15. victorlg88

victorlg88 Well-Known Member

Who is Bosco?

16. Cskills

Please tell me your joking!? LOLz

17. winnz

winnz Well-Known Member

uh. did you mean raymond? haha. because i dont think i saw bosco in this series AT ALL. i think you got mixed up.LOLLL