Episode 6-10 Discussion

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by liquidzyklon, Jul 23, 2007.

1. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Discuss here.

I wonder what's the relationship between Charmaine's mom and the Wa brothers. And maybe Charmaine might be related to Raymond??

2. muffinman

muffinman Active Member

charmaine's mom and the two older brothers had a love triangle when they were younger. I'm guessing the mom liked the oldest brother more.

There is no way Charmaine and Raymond are related.. this is no korean drama.

3. jsleepoverc

jsleepoverc Active Member

from what i understood on picture from the main thread, talking about relation to each character. i think charmaine and raymond are brother and sister, same dad different mom

4. liquidzyklon

Meh, I can't read Chinese so I won't bother trying :p But after sleeping on it, it shouldn't be possible for Charmaine to be related to Raymond because Charmaine's dad was abusive and then left his family. But none of the Wa brothers are abusive or have an absence from their family (none that we know of).

Episode 7 was good. It gave a lot of screen time to Charmaine and Raymond and how they interact together. Many funny times. Haha, and also the cellphone in the 90s were big but not as big as in the 80s

5. muffinman

muffinman Active Member

on the relation chart.. no where does it say charmaine and raymond are related

6. bchanana

bchanana Well-Known Member

ok so on episode 8, when Raymond was drunk, that song he was singing. there's an english version right?! help me out, it's making me mad cause I can't figure it out!!!! thanks

7. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

i hope Charmaine and Raymond arnt related cuz they make a nice couple lolXD

8. liquidzyklon

Yeah, Raymond and Charmaine do make a great couple. They can be serious like in LWOLP and now they be both be silly but still have that chemistry between them.

9. oturan1

oturan1 Active Member

omg you can see yaohan and aberdeen on ep10 soo kool

10. silverrex

silverrex Member

they do have chemistry