Episode 9 Song by little girl at the end

Discussion in 'Minutes to Fame II - 殘酷一II' started by terrylyf2112, Sep 6, 2007.

1. terrylyf2112

terrylyf2112 Member

Hi Ive been looking for this song but no luck. It's the young little girl at the end of the show really good at dancing. She sang it while dancing. Does anyone know the mandarin song name and who is it by?? it started something like mai a he mai a ho and bu pa bu pa. Really catchy tune. Thanks in advance

2. sakky101

sakky101 Well-Known Member

Yes I know which one your on about as I was looking for it awhile back when I seen and heard the little girl. Its by Jocie Guo (郭美美) the song is called 不怕不怕 .... I had to google for it using the mah a hee ho mai a who (something dumb like that) to find the info >.< .. but I did find it via this way LMAO

3. terrylyf2112

terrylyf2112 Member

thanks a lot but do u have the track itself? if you do, can u please kindly upload here ? Thanks u been really helpful.

4. sakky101

No problem.

Heres the track you requested:-

http://www.badongo.com/file/4311865

However its been acting a bit funny for me the site tonight, the files keeps dissappering on me when I check it. So if the link doesn't seem to work then please go direct to the http://sakky.badongo.com/ and it should be under the folder favourite tracks (if you also find anything that you like in any of the folders, just go ahead and grab what you want). I renamed the chinese file to But Par But Par for ease, If you still have problems getting the track then pm me and we'll sort it out.

#4 sakky101, Sep 9, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2007
  5. terrylyf2112

terrylyf2112 Member

Thanks a lot man. I was just goin round trying to search for the download but no luck. U dont by any chance got the album as well? Where do u find all these downloads? Anyway thanks !!

6. sakky101

No probs, your welcome :D .... I don't have the album on my pc anymore as I found it a bit rubbish and deleted, I think I archived it before I deleted it thou, so I hunt around to see if I do. I got this album on this brilliant forum actually :D ... I don't know where else to get chinese stuff anyhow asI can't read much chinese. >.<