EPS 1-13 SPoiler

Discussion in 'Best Bet - 迎妻接福' started by Matt_tvb, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Matt_tvb

Matt_tvb Member

hey all just wanted to fill u guys in with some details about the series (for those that havent seen it till now and was wondering what the series is about)

1) Main characters are:

-Wayne Lai
    -Linda Chung
    -Michael Tse

Basically its about how a 2 guys Wayne and Michael being gambling junkies while one day michale stumbles upon a girl Linda who he falls in love with straight away. HOwevere Linda hates people that gamble due to her past with her family being torned apart cos her father was addicted to gambling and lost all his fortunes and the family ended up really poor.

Michael at the beginning was always winning money and always defeated wayne and trated him like dirt cos he was always better until he met a momnk which michael was really nice to so the monk told him that his luck was about to run out but michael thought he was lying cos he is lucky and rich at the same time.

Later on in the series Michael helps linda and her father get back togther and becomes good friends with lindas father too and tells him how he wants to marry linda. Lindas father decides to help michael but linda still didnt like him because hes a gambler. Michael goes out of his way always to help linda with money problems but linda still gets angry at michael and basically slaps him and tells him to leave her alone. Michael gets depresed and starts gambling away as ususal and starts to lose alot to wayne at his gambling club.

Michael has an accident and basically wakes and haviong a mental problem cos he thinks hes still a child. Linda being all upset and feeling guilty decides to marry him and take care of him until one day when wayne and michael had a fight and wayne tricks michael and he falls into the water michael gets his memory bak but didnt tell linda.

Michael resumes gambling and wins again against wayne however after that he promised linda that he will never gamble again so linda will still become his wife. but as we all know michael never quits lol and still gambles to a point now atb episode 13 he looses all his fortunes to wayne and linda cos he slaps her across the face (BAD MISTAKE) and that ends episode 13.

Thats basically whats been happening now its very funny this series and has a good plot. I like it but im not sure everyone will but give it a try and maybe you guys will like it somehow

i hope this has helped

Matt

2. yowwei

yowwei Member

This show is not good actually.... quite bored.

3. badazz3001

badazz3001 Active Member

thanks dude

4. mooie

mooie Member

this 1 is really boring.....ZZzzzz

5. orange123

orange123 Well-Known Member

okay series.. Not that good though.

6. midnightx3

midnightx3 Active Member

i thought the series is quite entertaining. it's funny and light hearted but the storyline is not that original.

7. mvtt

mvtt New Member

this is a funny movies

8. sai

sai Well-Known Member

this is a funny movie, but it look some similar that war of in laws

9. chyshum

chyshum Member

Best Bet look-a-like

This serie also look like 'Heavenly In-Laws'!!!

10. hillary

hillary Active Member

I agree its boring, I started to watch it and abandon it till now.. I dont know why but they tend to overexagerate a lot!

11. mons177

mons177 Member

thought it was pretty good. but as chinese drama goes - it went as expected. he gambles and gambles and then he loses of course, then he tries to gain his money back, then ther's this big moral lesson about why it can't get you anywhere.....

add some love, some evil guy to f you over, some guy tryign to steal your lover, a monster in law, and a baby at the last episode and TA DA! "new" chinese drama. yay! oh but don't be mistaken, i still love watching every bit of the cliche

12. x3-yuu

x3-yuu Active Member

i only like the ending of this

13. wantirnaar

wantirnaar Well-Known Member

love it all

14. ymk

ymk Active Member

so exciting

15. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

But the ending is not up to my expectation