ever use a Ouija Boards

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by donkeyhit, Feb 24, 2006.

1. yumdedumjenn

yumdedumjenn Well-Known Member

so did it work?

2. My aunt rented a council house which was ok till the builders re-done the front garden..... they accidentally dug up the cremated remains of a person who lived there previously, from then something kept knocking the front door and banging kitchen cupboards, i stopped going there as u could imagine. my aunt said she burned some incense sticks to get rid of the spirits and the doors started to slam, they left after one of them actually saw the ghost/spirit, my cuz wont talk about it though.

3. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

u can buy them from special stores, and if its a beginner pack, it comes with a guide book aswel...

4. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

Nope, we knew someone was moving it. I think we spend more time trying to figure who it was than actually using the board. LOL

5. I remember when I was about 9 or 10 when a group of my classmates got together to play with the Ouija board (I wasn't part of the group) and one of them asked it to identify the ugliest girl in the class and one of the classmates later told me that it had spelled out my name. I shrugged, thought it was hilarious that even spirits don't find me attractive, and went on my merry way.

#85 breaktheSilence, Sep 21, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2007
  6. oceanocean

oceanocean Well-Known Member

mass produced bullshit............ if the thing is moving.... probably your friends F'ing with you

7. jaclynlim81

jaclynlim81 New Member

I played before at school..... i know for a fact i didnt move it but i cant guarantee if someone else did or not!!

8. wattevah

wattevah Member

does that really work

9. sang88

sang88 Member

I once used the ouija board with some friends in the middle of the woods while camping. It was pretty fun. We asked some question about murderers in the woods and victims of the murders. It kinda creeped us out but it was fun overall. Also, it is kind of difficult to move it on your own without being noticed.

10. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

i used a ouija board before. it told me i was gonna die... and i did.

11. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

i would like to try it though. i dont believe it really moves on its own though,