Every Step You Take - 陪著你走 (2015)

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by b-lee, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Every Step You Take

Episode 1-5 - 23 Points (-3)
    Episode 6-10 - 22 Points (-1)

• Like Like x 1
  2. "lorolorolorlor" mcbao son :moses::jackwhat::richard:

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Ratings for episode 11-15 = 22 (--)

4. very slow series but got thru it lol

makbao and rachel should of met up sooner?

Cilla/Owen stole their screen time :boblaff:

their story was based on Leo Ku? he married his assistant of 10 years :hmm:

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Ratings for episode 16-20 = 22 Points (--)

6. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I thought the series was boring. Took me some time to finish it. I think best actor/actress goes to the doggie in the show! I wonder when Moses will stop playing wacky roles and go back to plain sophisticated acting. He's so wacky it sometimes feels forced.

And Myolie...hmm, I don't find her particularly interesting. Perhaps the roles she has played never really struck a chord in my mind. Or I have not watched enough TVB. Haha. I feel as though she tries to act cute, but the effect just doesn't turn out that way...it became annoying! Oh-Toe-Keh...WTF:fight6:

7. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

yeah. it was a poor farewell drama for myolie. it was mostly her talking to herself. she played the role well, but it was excessive and far-fetched.

8. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

The ending was rather weird, the way Myolie and Moses talked about Moses' past relationships and how their relationship would turn out. It was rather unnecessary, and it just dragged on and on...

9. colbne

colbne Well-Known Member

This serie is absolutely boring and draggy. I forced myself to watch because I like Myolie and this was her last series but finally stopped at episode 12, simply couldn't carry on.