Eye bags ><

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by Rukia90, Jul 14, 2007.

1. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

out of curiousity, why do men have nipples?

2. pinkapples

pinkapples Well-Known Member

Lol....to make them look normal or the future potential of breast feeding...But, honestly...try imagining guys without tits tat would be so weird hahha....:p

3. hahaha... that's the title of the book... the book isn't entirely about nipples... n one of the questions in the book was "do cucumbers really cure puffy eyes?" and haemorrhoid cream was one of the things that helps...

4. pinkapples

pinkapples Well-Known Member

Now...i aint putting ne cream tats meant for the arse on ma face....it feels odd hahha....i'll just use the slow and steady way hahaha teabags, cucumber wateva works:D

5. well all know XX chromosome makes a female and the XY chromosome makes the male correct?? during development the embryo follows the X chromosome template which means it's developing the female characters... then until about six weeks the Y chromosome kicks in for a male embryo... the embryo then begins to develop all of it's male characteristics... therefore men left with nipples n also with some breast tissue... men can even get breast cancer

6. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

wow, someone knows there science-lol

and what tea bags do you mean? like the ones you buy from supermarkets??

7. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

yeah actually iv always wondered why guys have nipples.. they are pretty much useless lol

8. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

Guys have nipples because in the future, they will be the ones who do the breast feeding -tongue2

9. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

good thing i live in the present and not the future :p

10. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

Hopefully you won't die before men develop nipples big enough to breast feed -^_^

11. WinterSky

WinterSky Well-Known Member

^ haha... i doubt i'll see that day come as well...

nipples... pointless for dudes... another point of weakness with extra nerves runn'n though there >.< just makes titty twisters hurt more

12. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

because their chest would look boring without em?

13. not entirely useless i guess... some guys likes the attention around there during foreplay

yeah... n end up with saggy boobs...

14. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

muhahahahaha.........some guys like need man-bras already....its like so yucky

15. according to the book there're some medical conditions that can cause male breasts to enlarge like using anabolic steroids... so next time when ur on the sports channel c if u can spot any athlets with man boobs... -smart

16. brown_bear

hahahahaha.....but they might be wearing them sports bras......to keep them in place hahaahaha

wahh....dawnny ho lek lui ah

17. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

hahaha...so funny...
    i just told one of my guy colleagues hes got man boobs...it was sooo funny...
    he actually double checked his own chest...

18. brown_bear

whoaaa....id beware...one time i said it to a guy and he hated me for it....some guys really dont like that comment

19. hahaha... thx... but no i'm not la... i got those straight out of the book... it's called plagiarism :p

yeah... like one of my fd he looks sooooooooo skinny... like skin n bones... but when he tried on these singlet tops the whole shop was cracking up at his saggy man boobs puahahhahahaha -sweat

20. WinterSky

WinterSky Well-Known Member

ahh... dang... hope that didnt hurt his feel'ns. man boobs... i've probably seen the jiggliest of them all ... -dead very frightening... dude jumped over my backpack to get to the door... OMG, it's like when he hit the floor, there was a tremor, then a larger aftershock when his man boobies came down as well

and for some reason i couldn't stop staring at'm -sick2 they were so.... huge.... dude was like probably 180 - 200 lbs at 5"11 at most. but no muscle what so ever... so jiggly....