Fahrenheit...a member is leaving?

Discussion in 'Chinese Male Artists' started by BGWxAnNaSuI, Jun 6, 2007.

1. LiLPoPTarT

LiLPoPTarT Member

saw this on asianfanatics:
    Brothers attack; Wu Zun: Let Me Off!
    On Sunday (12th), muscle man Wu Zun flew back urgently to hometown Brunei to hold a big opening ceremony for his second gymnasium, spending HK$2 M at one go. On that day, other than his family members, even Brunei Sports Council Minister, Tourism Bureau Chief also attended, and invited him to be Brunei’s tourism ambassador.
    Wu Zun’s family and hometown add pride to Wu Zun’s face; however his Fahrenheit members showed otherwise. Recently, rumours about their friendship rise and fall, Jiro Wang even stand out to speak, but behind the back, they are stabbing each other and separating into two gangs. It is no wonder Wu Zun needs to ask his male friend out in the middle of the night for a ‘night swim’ and complain about his woes, he even sighed and told the reporters, “Let me off ba!”

2. so are they really splitting up?

3. cheeesecake

cheeesecake Member

Omg Srsly?
    Noooo I Love Dem
    Esp Aaron!
    =d

4. yozyoz

yozyoz New Member

hope they are not splitting up.. its such a waste if they split..

5. kisslili

kisslili Member

I Like Wu Chun But I prefer Jiro Because He Sing Better Than Wu chun and shall be that domage that he leaves the group.

6. kisslili

kisslili Member

I Like Wu Chun But I prefer Jiro Because He Sing Better Than Wu chun -blush2.But shall be that domage that he leaves the group.-down

7. BaBiixTiggaH

BaBiixTiggaH Member

wut?!?!? fahrenheit is the best. so awesomeee. on one should leave the group.

8. teresarh

teresarh Well-Known Member

lols.. fahrenheit are not breaking up. GOOOOOOOOOO JIROOOOOOOOOOO!!! and Wu zun and Aaronnn!!!! i think that no actually likes Calvin..awww poor calvinn...but go JIROO, Wu Zunn, and Aaronn!!

9. yinkseo

yinkseo Member

what?!?!?! no!!! i hope they dont disband... if they do... i hope it's not aaron, wuzun or jiro hahhaa it's okay if it's calvin i guess..

10. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

^ well like no one likes calvin, cause they will still be great without him

11. ma9ie

ma9ie Well-Known Member

splitin up?! i hope its a rumor because they are a pretty good band and wu chun looks good!

12. liltigger23

liltigger23 Well-Known Member

nahh theyre not splitting up!!! how can they?! theyre just reaching the peak of their popularity!
    i love aaron yan :p
    they wouldnt sound good without him :p so he can never leave the group!! :p

13. bambambob2

bambambob2 Active Member

farenheit can't split up, they r too good. wow jiro jealous of wu chun, thats surprising

14. ellipses2008

ellipses2008 Member

no one's leaving.. i hate those rumours man...
    the 4 of them are staying together for at least 2 more years ok = =

15. mangoice

mangoice Member

my favorite is arron and there were rumors that he was leaving b4 but i dont think anyone is really leaving (at least i hope not)

16. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol why would anyone leave if they just got popular, besides if the rumors say that one is leaving , fahrenheit would not be fahrenheit as we know it =P

17. Lorrlan

Lorrlan Well-Known Member

although fahrenheit arent the best singers in taiwan but i still love them!! the looks and the songs!! especially their mv with S.H.E [youtube]lWVTCdKrHzE[/youtube] ... its really cute!!

ill be very dissapointed if one of them left!!

18. serebii

serebii Well-Known Member

i love them all:D

19. Citruz

Citruz Member

Its kind of late to say this considering when this was thread started but...
    It was just a rumour. There was a whole bunch of speculation about how the boys were discontented with one another (ie. Arron's injury holding everyone back; Jiro + Wu Zun competing for popularity, etc etc) but they actually came out and clarified that no such thing was happening. Fahrenheit as we know them, are still a team!

BANZAI!!!

20. hkmashi

hkmashi Member

Omg are u serious, i hope not, i love them as a group