Fahrenheit...a member is leaving?

Discussion in 'Chinese Male Artists' started by BGWxAnNaSuI, Jun 6, 2007.

1. winton

winton Well-Known Member

i dont think anyone is leaving how recent is the news?
    because i really dont think anyone is leaving

2. 3di_boi112

3di_boi112 Well-Known Member

No they can't!! They're too good together, love aaron and jiro and wuchun.. can't remember the other one, don't like him much.

3. hanaish

hanaish Member

how rude
    all four members of fahrenheit are amazing and calvin is included!
    besides, what a pointless conversation. why spread rumors about a band disbanding when you don't even want them to disband?!? i can understand if it's to prevent disbandment...but some people here don't even know the members' names.

4. l3lahzzz

l3lahzzz Active Member

love em all

5. -aSk~mE-

-aSk~mE- Member

oh really? dun think it's a good idea.. =(

6. iceonfire

iceonfire Member

NOOO I need all four members! They're voices are such great accompaniments to each other. Such musical talent! Love their new album too!

7. Charray520

Charray520 New Member

Fahrenheit is not splitting up, they said that Fahrenheit consists of four members and only four members. Without any one of them, it won't be Fahrenheit

8. ik3n

ik3n Member

i havent heard of them ages ago bt i have now. n wot they splittin up? thats a shame. they preti good thou

9. pincushion

pincushion New Member

dunno about any members leaving but i know wu zun since he was a young kid. he used to be a bit plum and chubby with glasses

10. KandyKidx

KandyKidx Well-Known Member

Oh my god, I can't believe this has been going on since 2007. It has now been confirmed that Wu Chun will currently been inactive in Fahrenheit ... But don't worry Fahrenheit fans because they haven't disband :) it's said that Wu Chun is so busy with filming and singing with FRH in Taiwan that he doesn't have time with his family. So, in order to film and have time for his family, he has decided to "leave" Fahrenheit for now. They're still a 4 member band and on Chun's blog - he said it's not the last time you'll see FRH (Taiwan Tourism event), he'll still sing with FRH in the future :-D