Fala Chan as 甘詠慶

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by love_of_tvb, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

yes i have to say that her canto is not so good. i wonder if in the series she will get her voice back? i wonder what is the point of making her mute in the series tho?

2. wow her character is pretty portray but she is quite impressive so much improvement in her acting.

3. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

i like her mute! i think she does a really good job. it shows that she can play a role that is not bitchy!

4. brother hua

brother hua Well-Known Member

Is Fal Fal going to nominate again this time?

5. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, yer, ireckon this is prob her best role, lol Nominate Fala for TVB Queen !,

6. jklee369

jklee369 Well-Known Member

Really impressed with her, think she really shines playing the innocent role in here.

7. joeyfan

joeyfan Well-Known Member

i think her role is pretty challenging.. though i think the sign language may not be entirely correct.. but still.. it's touching the way she refused to go to work cuz she wanted to help hor ma.. and during the interview.. it was so touching..

8. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

It must have been very difficult for her to keep mum and depend on sign language. Wonder how long it took her to learn those gestures

9. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

yea i agree, she doesnt do the spoken part while doing the sign language good enough. It jsut that it doesnt really connect to the way she feels while doing the sign language. She's still not as good as julian cheung in the series.. "REturn of the Cuckoo"......

10. hot wings

hot wings Well-Known Member

i love the way everybody understands what she is saying even tho sometimes they arn't even looking at her XD but anyway hottest tvb actress atm!

11. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

lol yh im bit confused by that .....lools... maybe its like when you say "oh hello ......... are you"
    whats the middle word???? ...quite obvious lools

12. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

i want to see her marriage so badly.