Fala Chen as Jodie Chow Mong Ching (周望晴)

Discussion in 'Lives of Omission - 潛行狙擊' started by mr_evolution, Aug 1, 2011.

1. RainingIce

RainingIce Well-Known Member

Personally I like Fala. She's pretty and her acting isn't horrible like some of the newer actresses. Sure, her acting isn't the best, but compared to some of the people TVB has recently started to use Fala's pretty good. Honestly, the quality of TVB actors/actresses is declining, so, gotta make do with what they have!

2. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

was just about to make this thread...then saw this one =]

shes really pretty in this series...even though ive seen fala play a cop role before...
    but her hairstyle really suits her....and i <3 how she just wears flat shoes...
    makes it more realistic i think....coz its like as if youd ever see a cop wearing
    stilettos chasing after a robber or something

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol she was the one that pushed that laughing to play ding mun and now she jealous? lol too over her head laaa...

4. kevin

kevin RAWR!

^
    ya, she definitely isn't keeping the job and personal space into two different categories.

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Fala is the one whose "Gung See But Fun" -lol

She even asked her See Fu if he had real feelings for Ah Sou. He didn't before.. but he might have starting now -lol

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol her amateur ish behavior doesnt prove how she could get promoted to be the second in command to the CIB ish at all lmaooo...i found the former triad ah sou change in character is sort of surprising lol how can you ever forgive someone that betrayed you and put you in prison for fucking 20 years! and start a relationship again. Be friends sure but a relationship is pretty much not possible!

7. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

To be fair, didnt Jodie get orders from Damian to get Laughing with Ding Mun?

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

i remember she suggested it to him first, then she acted like she didn't give a shit when laughing was hesitant.

9. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

^yep she did n now shes tripping lol...

i find it hard to believe that laam jeh is gonna get back with damian too... come on... are u that stupiddd... he betrayed u n ttestified against ur criminal ass

10. mr_evolution

That was 20 years ago though

11. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

^ she was in jail for 20 yrs because of him... she killed a man for him too! hard pill to swallow dont u think? im surprised she didnt get some sorta revenge :p

12. mr_evolution

Well this means that

a) she is forgiving and has let the past be the past
    b) she still has feelings for damian even after what he has done

13. homoloto

homoloto Well-Known Member

not bad, just hope she can be better before she gets old, period.
    lol

14. kevin

kevin RAWR!

why you lot talking about the jail women, this thread is about Fala lol. It's relevant but not needed.

15. mr_evolution

It's all angie's fault, she started to steer into lam yi discussion

16. kevin

kevin RAWR!

It's true, no explanation as to why she could lead such a heavy role. Damien even clocked that
    they are in a relationship
    ...Yeah it's true, all that hatred is barely bearable.

17. mr_evolution

Fala nailed 2 roles last year and thats why she's getting the big ones this year

18. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

but that doesnt explain how she becomes madam jo???? she a n00b!

19. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

IMO, Fala's character in this series is pointless, she doesn't do much in the business side of things. There's no point in having her as Laughing's mentor and she doesn't solve any big cases whatsoever. I suppose it's just there to have a relationship with Laughing... :D

20. kevin

kevin RAWR!

according to ep 24 she is no longer the handler of laughing, damien is taking charge now