Famous Uncle Bus Gets beaten Up!

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by shinobi, Jun 12, 2006.

1. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Yeah he's even got some remixes as u had posted up there. Oh yeah that remix was gay, what the hell is wrong with them about dil man. So glad he got beat up:D

2. Why did he get beaten up? >.<" In that clip I felt sorry for that boy! He should of just ignored him! He was proper making a scene out of it! Stoooid Bus uncle!

3. p3ps1c0la

p3ps1c0la Well-Known Member

Lol big man got knock the eff out haha. eff back up though I woulda turned around and clock the fool on the bus. chump.

Same thing sorta happened to mah friend as far as an old man goes. We were in church and my friend was tilting his chair back like we do in school rah, so this old guy sitting behind him didn't like it and kicks the foot of mah boys chair and then a sh** storm errupted but was calmed down by other pplz. So at the end of church we waited outside for him and he comes out chinning us like wtf yall want and walking up to my boy like wtf you gonna do rah, so home boy clocked this fool and his son jumped in on my boy so we just str8 bum rushed em and effed em up! And then the funny thing is somehow my boys dad knew about it right away and was down at the church hella fast and gave the old guy another beating and slapped that fool around like a biatch, lol. We never did see him again at the 5pm session.

4. michael8080

michael8080 Well-Known Member

lol.. uncle got beaten and he got another free publicity and he is again famous for the wrong reason. i think the uncle maybe hire the 2 guys to beat him up for publicity since the old news kinda die off.