[Fantasy] THE NEMESIS (working title)

Discussion in 'Fan Fix' started by BabyRain, Jul 29, 2007.

1. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

Chapter 7 updated... Comments...?

2. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Hehe, I thought that western vampires only bite in the necks of their victims and eastern vampires are most likely to bite chunks out of their victims...so I have to agree with MDD's character heheh.

Funniest lines from this chapter 7:

"Along the wall to the left was a group of trolls who enjoyed the effects of certain burning herbs"

"Then, he (Dann) caught sight of the face of a woman, whom he thought was the loveliest he had ever seen, apart from his Mistresses’"

-lol

3. mgfcortez

mgfcortez Well-Known Member

BTW i like the dracula three head edited pics better just to let everyone know.lol

as for the story i loved it, wind not wanting to eat all the stuff just wanting something without all the crazy stuff in it:p
    that would be me too;)
    plus wind really using his head waiting until leter to burn the bodys.

and dann has found a new girl;)
    keep up the great work baby!

4. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

be sure to bury the corpses with glutinous rice lol...eastern vampires hate those...dann has some affection for loreen lol...ditch ur mistresses and go for loreen yeh yeh yeh!!! lmao!

5. BabyRain

Peeps, I have decided to edit Wind's pic. It's official change now.

6. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

Wind's new pic is incredible. Although his facial expression doesn't match the scene, the sunglasses balance it out.

So many mythical creatures are appearing in the story now. Maybe the monkey king will appear in ch 8.

#106 無得頂, Aug 6, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2007
  7. mgfcortez

thats right monkey king!!!
    i'd love to see that;)
    i'm a monkey king fan boy tho and dicky is the best monkey king IMHO, even tho i like the guy from monkey magic too:p
    the old 1970 show hes a close 2nd;)

8. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

The beggar clan might get involved and the leader might use the 18 dragon palm strike to rid evil. Harry Potter might be involved in this too.

9. BabyRain

^haha what if I really put all these in, I am sure you guys would think it's too crazy then.. The story would suck!!!

10. mgfcortez

never know we already seen lord of the rings.lol
    but i'll be happy to see monkey king.lol
    MONKEY KING!!!!!

monkey king kills herry poter.lol

11. AnChuChu

AnChuChu Well-Known Member

HAHAHA,, BRain.. you know me too well!!

Kinda scary =P

12. BabyRain

Thanks peeps, for reading this, really appreciate it.
    Just wanna let you peeps know that this story won't be updated anymore due to a bet with Wind2000.
    He asked to bet with me -> that he won't be commenting and if I update before he comments, I'll lose... -whistle
    So... sorry, peeps. No more updates! :)

13. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Wind...you again?! <_<

14. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Evil have a delicious smell. Not to mention my lovely avatar (note to self: must change avvy to match the photo)

But LOL at the unlikely companion of Wind and MDD. A sword made of gold coins, indeed -devil

15. Loreen66

Loreen66 Well-Known Member

Hehe the story gets more and more interesting with the new cast coming in. The hungry wolf and Poor Taxloss, his old man is ignoring her after the changes. Kinda reminds me of Angel Sanctuary for some reason. I love the whole thing about the maggots eating the victims alive in one of those torture chambers, so cruel and evil lol. Dann should dump his mistresses and work at my tavern XD. Plus the changes in wind pic are awesome, that's one scary priest for sure.

So that means no more update till wind replies -dead

16. BabyRain

Oddly, Wind's the only one who thinks it's gay (compared to the first pic)...

17. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

Christian priests are a little gay in my mind too.

18. mgfcortez

please baby don't stop the story-down
    i want more i'm beging you please update, you always write cool stuff-drool

wind why you want to mess up my fun-bash
    i like the story and i know baby won't update so you need to do whats right for the rest of us-angry
    i want to see how many ppl i get to kill-devil
    a wolfs got to eat and your messing with my food. dude.
    get hermad and who knows-chef
    lol no but all joking aside don't make bets to stop this great story.

yeah like why he want to make a bet to stop her from writing<_<
    if he hated the story ask her to kill him off and don't read it no more, but don't stop the writing-cry2

there you go again-censored
    but i don't like 90% Christian priests myself so your thinking about them i think.lol
    i know the type like a two of PA's own friendly repent now or burn sellsmen.-rotfl

19. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

huh???? yer...why???? and Wind is such a troublemaker lol....-dead-dead..he's the one who got all the ps pics...special privilege...and he's making a fuss???...Oh no please don't do this to us bbrain....NOOOO....I'll die without your stories likewise i'll die without men eeeeeeeeeeeee............ lmao!!!

20. BabyRain

Hehe, I'll try to figure something out... if the rest of you are really still interested to follow the story...